Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Spent the morning cleaning up all the parts with some Maxima Suspension Clean. Man, that stuff works like magic and smells absolutely delicious too! It is definitely not as harmful as original brake/parts cleaner. With all parts, Motion Pro Seal Driver and cleaner under $100... it was such a nice and piece of mind maintenance to knock out. Zero sticktion and no leaks!

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
This afternoon, got in some Bitubo Plugs! Going to replace my stock compression adjustment valves. Man, these little things are sexy!!! I always see everyone just keeping the stock adjusters in when running any cartridge kit. Can't wait to get the NIX 30 and TTXGP... a little late in the game but that's okay. ;) Ohlins/Ohlins USA is on backorder until June! Ugh! Hahahha

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hey man,

Where are you getting your HRC parts from?
Also, where are you getting the Velocity stacks from?
I'm looking to do something similar to my bike as well and I've started looking for the parts and wanted to know a good source for the HRC parts.

Thanks!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I'm a little late on the reply. Sorry, man. A very reliable and most famous company I order HRC from is TSR Worldwide. They are are the same as TSR Japan but shipping outside of Japan. They have the absolute best prices, shipping, selection, customer service and experience. I hope this reply helps. Here is the link;

I haven't decided on the velocity stacks. Once I come around to that, I may run the HRC 08'+ stacks. I am waiting to see when Japan release the '21 600RR HRC kits....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
It's been too long...

I know, I am a little late-in-the-game, but the waiting and price was worth it!! After a few seasons, I believe the technology, simplicity in maintenance and self-tuning and able to mix-match springs was worth it!!! I was going for the traditional J-GP2 HRC build, but these are easier to maintain and rebuild at my level...

Attachments

81 - 86 of 86 Posts