Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up Guys?

I have a tune shop in Texas and am working on an online parts store. I am looking in to securing a relationship my business partner had for about 5 years that just ended a couple years ago for HRC Parts direct from Japan. I am talking the full catalog. I need to make sure there is still a demand for this out there. I assume there is, but you can never tell until you hear directly from the people. I am still a couple weeks away, at least.

What are you guys' thoughts out there?

Dustin:rocker:

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
i have very little knowledge of what they offer but i'm sureee theres interest here

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think so too. We are trying to secure some really trick performance parts out there. You can get a pipe, sliders, grips, etc. out there, which we will be selling also, but it's a little tougher to find high quality performance parts.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I would def be intrested.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Sounds like everyone should start saving their money for more toys.

·
Registered
222 Posts
HRC radiators perhaps???

Very nice gypsy!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
id be interested

·
Registered
214 Posts
definately interested i would probably buy some stuff from you the second you tell me its a go with your company and HRC....let me know your url for your onlinestore once its up....wooohhooooo

·
Registered
18 Posts
What's up Guys?

I have a tune shop in Texas and am working on an online parts store. I am looking in to securing a relationship my business partner had for about 5 years that just ended a couple years ago for HRC Parts direct from Japan. I am talking the full catalog. I need to make sure there is still a demand for this out there. I assume there is, but you can never tell until you hear directly from the people. I am still a couple weeks away, at least.

What are you guys' thoughts out there?

Dustin:rocker:
Post in 1000rr.net, plently of us over there would buy HRC parts in a hreat beat!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was definitely planning to hook up with you guys on 1000rr.

We are also now able to offer carbon fiber bodywork for pretty much any bike at bad ass prices! Let me know if you guys would be interested in this.

I will be setting us up as a site vendor here within the next couple days.

Thanks for your responses!

Dustin
972-302-2231

1 - 20 of 23 Posts