Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has probably been talked about loads on this forum But oh well.
Just installed the HRC kit & i know the tubing sweats. Which im looking at changing for some tygon tubing if i can get some on the iom . But my problem is at the bottom of the tubing where i have clamped it quite tightly , brake fluid has some how gotten passed the clamp , none has come out but I'm just worried that it might whilst I'm riding . Anyone else had this problem & if so what was your fix ??

·
BOTY 2013 Winner & BOTM Winner 11/14 & 4/13
2,806 Posts
HRC Rear Reservoir

I have never had any problem with mine. Provided you have seated and secured the clamp properly you should not experience any brake fluid leakage.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Tygon like tyga from cash money???

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I use tygon tubing as well. It's extremely expensive, but it's made to withstand other harsh chemicals/fluids other than just brake fluid. I run mine to my brembo 15cc reservoir, hadn't had any problems at all. just make sure you have some good hose clamps.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
i paid $2.21 per ft for my tygon. ended up buying 2 ft worth, and with tax and shipping, came out to less than $10. not overly expensive.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I purchased I think maybe two feet on ebay? I didn't need a roll of 50 ft of the stuff unfortunately. I think it came out to be like $7 or $8 shipped. In my opinion I think that's expensive for what it is.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts