Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the Roadside assistance from HRC worth the 40 bucks? It seems pretty cheap, if I get in a jam.

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
AAA isn't worth a damn cause i got in an accident thennnn they told me they only tow cars.... *@%*@%#)(@)!*&)!

where do u get this hrc stuff?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
dude i got a flat on a sunday, and hrc didn't do a thing for me. the guy actually told me that they would tow the bike to the nearest certified honda shop, i said i just called them all and they are all closed, and the guy actually suggested to me leaving the bike outside, overnight, in the parking lot of the shop. i said "you're crazy" and asked for them to tow the bike back to my apartment, and they said they only tow for free to certified honda shops. if i wanted it towed to my apt they would do it for like $25 a mile or something ridiculous...

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have it and yes it's worth the $35. One call so far, they asked if I was OK and if the bike was in safe location. The tow truck showed up in 5 minutes and asked me which dealership I wanted to have my bike towed to (we have 2). 1 tow = $80 around here, so this is a no brainer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts