Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an owner of an '06 600RR, I'm entitled to a 1 year complimentary membership to HRCA, correct? I remember this in the dealership and all, but I think I forgot to follow up/through with completing the process. I've been on Ownerlink and it says there is no record of my HRCA membership.

Anyone know what I may have missed to gaining that complimentary year? Some form that would have come with my bike maybe?

I want access to see the '07(since I'm guessing this site will be overloaded), and get the benefits HRCA provides, since I've paid for them...

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Are ownerlink and HRCA connected? ive been on ownerlink for ages

·
Registered
856 Posts
After I bought my '06 RR, I got my HRCA Membership Package in the mail a few weeks later that had my card in it and pamphlets. Did you get that too?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
snikwad said:
Are ownerlink and HRCA connected? ive been on ownerlink for ages
There's an HRCA tab. Not sure if it links you directly to the "clubhouse" or not, but my guess is it does and you could use the same login for both.

·
Registered
787 Posts
if i remember correctly, i think they sign you up automatically and send you a letter with a membership card, than you go on their website (hrca.honda.com) and register a username/password

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
_Jay_ said:
After I bought my '06 RR, I got my HRCA Membership Package in the mail a few weeks later that had my card in it and pamphlets. Did you get that too?
yup same with me...now i have my card with me in my wallet

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
gibssa1 said:
There's an HRCA tab. Not sure if it links you directly to the "clubhouse" or not, but my guess is it does and you could use the same login for both.
Ill try that.
lemme try to remember my stuff 1st. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts