Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here join HRCA? I was down at the Honda booth at MotoGP and I joined it. Is it really worth the 40 buck? And how many times have you guys had to use it?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I used it the 1st year i had the bike. It came in handy a few times. This year however i never used it. All i got out of my membership fee was the tool they sent me for re-signing. Its a handy litte tool though.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, doesnt sound like many ppl are rejoining or have joined. oh well

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
im still in my first year of it when i purchased my bike...dunno if ill rejoin, have a while to think bout that

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Is that the recovery service, ive had two flats due to nails patched up bu the Honda recovery service. But im much better at checking out the road surface now, and havn't had a puncture for allmost 6,000miles

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I'm still on the first year from the purchase of the bike. But renewal is only $40.00, I just got a $75.00 rebate from HRCA for taking the MSF course so even if I would have had to have paid for my first year it would still be worth it. It's probably cheaper to drop the roadside assistance plan off of your insurance policy (if you have one) and pick up the HRCA membership, towing services aren't cheap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts