Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered some of these and made a small donation. The guy has a good idea. The catch is that you have to follow rule #5:

#5 Most importantly, you must agree to extend this option to all those that ride. You must not show prejudice against those who may not meet your idea of the way a biker should be. You must promise to follow these steps even though some bikers will ride fast, slow, or while wearing inadequate gear. After all, most of us are not angels, and I'm sure we all have done something at least once in our lifetime that someone else may consider to be irresponsible or even stupid.

http://www.bikerfriend.org/

When people ask you as to what that "Biker Friendly" stickers means, you'll have the opportunity to enlighten them to the fact that motorcyclist are people to. Who knows, maybe we can make a difference one driver at a time.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Has anyone received theirs yet? Sounds like the guy got swamperd with requests...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got my stickers in today. He gave me 3 of each. They are almost too small, but if you mount them at eyelevel (on a bike) then they could easily be read. Biker friendly yo!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
7 days. and I have almost gave them all away. My Taco is sporting one. The girlfriend said nah to stickers so i'll have to tape one in the back window when we go to the city. She has a MR2 Spyder. That car handles great! Ain't no biker getting passed me when I drive it.. ;)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I sent him 3 bones... Hopefully he is doing this non profit and using the money strictly for envelopes, stickers, stamps and his website. I can imagine him making enough off of pay pal donations to pay for all that. He should go have a steak at a nice resturant for all his hard work as a reward.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah I got them in the mail and was somewhat dissapointed at the size of the stickers. They are slightly bigger than a bussines card, when I thought they were going to be the size of a normal bumper sticker. The only way anyone is going to see this on my cage is if they are ridding my ass. I still sent him some cash anyway. Worth while cause.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Nxtwave said:
Yeah I got them in the mail and was somewhat dissapointed at the size of the stickers. They are slightly bigger than a bussines card, when I thought they were going to be the size of a normal bumper sticker. The only way anyone is going to see this on my cage is if they are ridding my ass. I still sent him some cash anyway. Worth while cause.
I agree they are a bit small. I wanted to put it in my rear window but I'm afraid no one will see it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I haven't seen mine yet... ordered a while ago... :(

How long did it take you guys to get yours?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts