Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I crashed the bike last Friday night so my loss is your gain, I'm trying to recoupe some of the cost and go buy another RR. Here's what's on the auction block. All prices are completely negotiable.

Leo Vince Aluminum slip on - 3000 miles - $300obo

Subframe/perfect shape - $150obo

Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen - very minor scuff on upper left corner
$30

Headlight Assembly/perfect shape $200obo

Gauge Cluster and computer - make offer

Ram Air Ducts Right and Left - make offer

LH mirror - make offer

Competition Werkes FE/ Perfect condition - $100obo

Tank Cover(yellow) very minor scratch - make offer

Left Mid(has decals, but can be removed) perfect - make offer

Left Upper/perfect - make offer

Left Lower/perfect - make offer

Front Fender/light very minor scratches - make offer

Tail Section/ very minor scuff on right side - make offer

Stock Rear sets perfect - make offer

Rear hugger - make offer

Idon't have pictures yet bc my digi cam battery **** the bed today. I will get pictures to whoever wants them when I get a new battery. All of this stuff is in great/new shape except what I listed above w/ minor scratches and scuffs. My email is [email protected] or call me at 570-640-5952 Jeremy.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Interested in the Leo Vince possibly. Is it the polished, or ti set up? Also, can you grab a picture for me when you get a minute? I also just want to make sure, the pipe isn't damaged from the crash, is it? thanks!

·
Registered
59 Posts
bodywork

hey Ive ben calling u and i want to know how much u want for the tank left mid and left upper and what are u taliking about exactly when u say upper the part that holds the lights of he parts that cover up the ram air tubes

·
Registered
181 Posts
Is this guy alive??

Please pm me about the Leo Vince man!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea i'm alive....i'm a busy guy right now....i'm outprocessing the military and its a busy time for me. I replied to all PMs and emails. everything is still available.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts