Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motomummy and Galfer had a contest a few weeks ago. They were giving away a set of Galfer Wave rotors on Facebook. I was excited to find out I had won.

In times like these for a company to go ahead and give away products is just awesome. This is a part I would have NEVER bought on my own, but now that I got the rotors I will be upgrading the rest of the braking system on the bike.

Shipping was a bit delayed probably due to the storms that had hit the northeast in the past couple weeks. But The box arrived at the right time to cheer me up just a little bit during the almost 2 weeks I went without power.

I will be doing a write up on how to install them along with pads and brake lines once I purchase them. I will also be doing a rear rotor to match along with rear brake lines and maybe new pads.

I will be buying the majority of the remaining brake parts from Motomummy, even though I work at a motorcycle shop and can get parts at cost, I still feel I need to give back to Corey and the crew at Motomummy. (Not to mention I cant get some of the stuff I want through work)

Thank You Corey and Erin and the folks over at Galfer USA for the rotors. :shakehand

P.S. Pics will follow shortly. I need to get the race bike off the lift and get the CBR up there.

·
BOTM winner 11/12
720 Posts
Thats awesome!! Congrats on the win sir!

I want a set of Galfers in the worst way... Im saving my pennies... I am hoping to have them on the bike before springtime so i can use them on the track...

Can't wait for the write-up. Good stuff. Take lots of pics!!!

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
it's pretty awesome someone from the dot net won, even if it wasn't me. lol. seriously though, congrats.

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Awesome congrats. Im going to order a chain and sprockets through them in a few weeks. I just won a contest for fairings from fatal ccycles also im pretty stoked on that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts