Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch out for this place...

As they are close to my office, I decided to stop by and see how much it would cost to dismount and mount two tires as well as remove and reinstall the bushings/bearings so that I can get my rimes PC'ed.

Talking to my buddy while the service tech made out my quote. I didn't realize it but they had taken my rims and removed the tires. They bring the tires to me and I'm "what about that quote?" Oh ya! he replied here it is.

$250.00!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $150 for labor and another bill for new bushing parts. :cursin: F-That...

So now I'm stuck with half of this absurd labor cost because they went and did work without my consent. I tell them to get bent... All they can say is you wont find it cheaper anywhere else... Shady asses!!

In particular the dude that works in the service dept with the dreads... :fyou:
An attitude the from the start..

Anyone know him I'd like to buy him a drink... :monkeypoo:

Stay away from this place.. Everyone I dealt with there were POS..

All in all it took them less then 30 min to dismount two tires and press out the bushings.. Charged me $74.00 :cursin: Thieves!!!

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
Dude I wouldnt have payed for something I didnt ask for thats just bad on your part, and to add insult to injury our local bike shop charges me 18 dollars to change tires

·
Registered
15 Posts
You should tell him that you did not request to get the job done. I would throw a bitch storm if that happened to me. Speak up man.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Yeah I had to deal with bon marley dread boy to these guys are crooks .
to bad, u would think since there a top brass store for Honda they wouldn't do that ****. I mean they service cop bikes from all over the nation thats BS.
you might want to call there corporate office

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dude, you gotta talk to the manager or something. Or tell them you're going to sue or soemthing, you handle this business. No shetlock guy is gonna charge me for something I didn't want done. This is disputable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts