Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No longer just a photo in some magazine or online.

Turn signals, brake light, headlight, mirrors, horn, license plate and yes, in beautiful black.

Hamfisted throttle input pilots need not apply. Still learning to manage the power. 110kg and +60hp. All I can say is wowie!

OK, it's not a CBR600RR but it's just as much fun if not more.

Before you rush out to sell your streetbike or cruiser be advised that these motard type bikes do have their drawbacks.

They are not really good for medium-long distance road trips. Wind protection is nil, with the stock 2 point something gallon gas tank range is usually limited to approx 100 miles, the seat is narrow and stiff and with just over one quart of oil in the crankcase frequent oil changes and personal involvement doing some of the maintenance are a must.

Base price for the yellow FS models run around $8900 something. The 450cc & 650cc FC motocross and 450cc & 550cc FE enduro models run around $7k. Husabergs are clearly not entry level motorcycles.

Yes the FS model is pricey but when you stop to consider the high end quality of the bone stock components (WP suspension, Berenger radial mount brakes and Magura radial master cylinder, Behr 17 inch rims, etc) it's a square deal. Buying aftermarket components to bring another bike up to these specs would end up costing you just as much if not more.

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
Mouse said:
Thats a sweet bike...... you take it off any sweet jumps.

haha, mouse beat me to it.

that's a pimp motard, looks like they are becoming quite popular.
i was at the dealer last weekend watching them put a few together. The had the Zook, KTM and Honda versions all on the floor. you ever drool so much you dehydrate yourself? trust me, it's embarrasing, lol.:icon_lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts