Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
my opinion is that is kind of a "dirt bike" looking exhaust. I have not seen one in person, but I just got the yosh rs-5 and love it! The fit is great and the sound is amazing...I would stick with a company that is very well known and trusted...Good Luck with your decision!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I want to purchase this exhaust but i dont know if i should what do you think the site is www.hyper-flo.com if you have any advice please drop a line thanks:five:
Do it man. Its nice to be different then everone else with the cookie cutter bikes running akra and yosh pipes.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
i got a full micron for under $600 a few days ago.
thats all im saying.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TRu it is highly priced But

i can get a 10% military discount so i can get it for about $650.00 or so but i like the look and its different people that see me with it will be like what the heck is that everyone knows its custom. and Hyperflo makes exhaust ONLY for OUR CBR's so i know that they put everything into the exhaust

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i know i want t=o be different

Do it man. Its nice to be different then everone else with the cookie cutter bikes running akra and yosh pipes.
Thats also another reason why i want to get it I dont want to be like everyone else and these Hyperflo exhaust is made onle for The CBR's.yeah there a lil pricey but there custom Made and it sets me aside from every other Exhaust.

Thanks,
G.T:five:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have never seen them in person but they look cool. If I had the cash I would drop them on mine.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I love mine it sounds sick, plus its unique, do whatever you feel fit man. its your bike build it how you want it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts