Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, i started googling and searching couple vendor sites, there isnt alot of places to buy a hyperflo exhaust is there? for the people who own one, can you tell me where you purchased yours? it looks like there set at one price, no where to get a good deal.

·
Registered
phoenix, RIP. team white, RIP. 1098S, sold. only a cage as transport for now.
2,147 Posts
http://www.hyper-flo.com/

thats about it since its a small company. So yea your stuck with the price they set
pretty much. but also check your local craigslist along with ebay. and the classifieds here. some people have come up on some nice deals for the pipes.

·
Registered
42 Posts
yea forgot to meantion ebay or craigslist...there was one that went for about $450 a couple weeks ago on ebay...I havent seen one pop up since tho. They are still pretty rare because of the high initial price

·
Registered
337 Posts
Got mine for $350 on craigslist. You'll have to be patient to find a good deal.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys, i searched ebay too and like you said lowmans, i have not found any as well. guess i will keep searching around craigslist maybe i might strike a good deal..

thanks again everyone...

·
Registered
23 Posts
It sounds damn fierce when you open it up. To loud for my local track, the baffles are a good idea, order with them installed if you can. There was none available when I bought mine and I found the carbon fiber brittle drilling out rivets and the holes didn't line up perfectly when I was bolting the end caps on.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It sounds damn fierce when you open it up. To loud for my local track, the baffles are a good idea, order with them installed if you can. There was none available when I bought mine and I found the carbon fiber brittle drilling out rivets and the holes didn't line up perfectly when I was bolting the end caps on.
yea they do, im planning to buy them with the billet rivets that has the sound cores in them. I heard with them in there as loud as the two bros and if you take them out, well yea... there hella loud.. Im stuck between getting the two bros, hyperflo and akra but im leaning towards the hyperflo at the moment. I wanted the Akra but i heard the exhaust its kinda quiet. im not sure how loud it gets when you take the baffle out.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What tips do you guys like on them
do you have the flat black mid-pipe, with billet tips (with sound cores). Also by you selling them does it come with the guarantee that hyperflo has on their site, if you crash your bike u can buy back the exhaust for 1/2 msrp as long as u send back the crashed one?

·
Registered
420 Posts
wish you did this about 4 month ago when I bought mine directly from Hyper-flow. Love this exhaust BTW, makes many peoples heads turn, had a few ppl ask me what it was and where did I buy it cause they loved the sound! Very pricey but worth it for me. sounds different then all others out there, and with sound cores out my 600rr now sounds loader then my buddys R1! love it:fiddy:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.