Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
i have an 05 cbr600rr and would like to buy hyperflo dual exhaust slip on but when i go on the website.. Looks like all is dead! No stock and no answer with email contact...

Could you help me with this?
Maybe exist another website where i can order

or if you know somebody here who sell his hyperflo

thanks so much again!!!!!

Sim

·
Registered
874 Posts
I called them before last year and canceled my order for my hyperflo and ended up going akra. I'm happy with my decision..

Check out Akra or Arrow.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
I have spoken with them recently. 2 weeks ago. I can see if I can find out what is going on.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much guy!
Thanks tripage to tell me wht is going on with this company if you can know!

The website looks like death!! :)

maybe im gonna change for another brand..

Sad because i really like the look of the dual pipe hyperflo with license plate adaptor..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what do you mean?
poor products quality for the price??

is it better toce exhaust?
the hyperflow looks great with license plate adaptor

love the dual exhaust!

·
Registered
484 Posts
he means that people around here don't like Hyper-Flo, and by extension you should get an Akra.
(I got a Hyper-Flo, I like it. It's loud though)

·
Registered
874 Posts
he means that people around here don't like Hyper-Flo, and by extension you should get an Akra.
(I got a Hyper-Flo, I like it. It's loud though)
Hyperflo is a nice exhaust, but it's too expensive for what it is. It costs as much (actually more) than an akra. And akra is an actual race exhaust. It just seems silly to go hyper when akra is available for similar price and it's much higher quality.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,903 Posts
hyperflow is just not worth the purchase if you ask me.

the construction of the piping is crude at best, and they sound bloody awful.

better to choose one of the finely crafted options that are readily available.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Toce alllllll dayyyyyy
Another overly loud, over priced, tacked together as cheaply as possible, POS pipe that screams (literally) LOOK AT ME, I'M A DOUCHEBAG THAT WANTS TO PISS YOU OFF SO YOU LOOK AT ME RIDE BY I AM SO COOL!!!!

Op, do yourself and you neighbors as favor and get a quality pipe that actually helps performance and not hurts it like Hyper and Toce. Sure Akra is one of the best but Arrow, Leo, Yosh.....there are a number of units far better choices and cheaper to boot than the one you are looking at. If you want loud and cheap Two Brothers is a better option because you will save enough money buying it you can afford to but a second one when the first one blows apart.

Your bike, your money. If the two pipe look is what you want just hold off and watch the classifieds for the next guy who buys one and realizes how stupid loud it is and wants it moved on to the next guy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thank you so much guys!!
finally, im gonna choose an arrow or akra
can i keep my tail light with integrated flasher with akra exhaust??

one last thing, i want to know your opinion about the great looking license plate adaptor..
thanks again for your advice!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nothing wrong with loud pipe but it must be a quality pipe :)

i was thinking that hyperflo was a good wuality products but with the photo i see in this topic.. for the price, maybe better to buy akra or arrow like some other guys said!

toce exhaust look really good also but i think that they are so expansiv for just 2 piece of welded pipe..

thanks again for your opinion!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts