Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay Guys Im Located In Arkansas And I’m Trying To Sell My Bike The bike Is About To Hit 11k Miles In My Opinion This Is Low For A 2008 And The Reason I’m In Here Is Because I Don’t Know Where To Sell The Bike I Posted The Bike On Facebook And All I’ve Been Getting Is People Who Just Ask Questions And Then Don’t Respond, I Posted The Bike At 6500 because I’m seeing Them everywhere going for 7000-7500 and since this one got dropped i lowered the price, the fall is not that bad I could have changed the plastics but ill rather tell the truth if you guys can give me some pointers I’ll appreciate it and I’ll leave some pictures too and I’m giving the buyer a new back tire that I got for like 380
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Automotive lighting Steering part Speedometer Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Super Moderator
1,836 Posts
Moved thread to the correct section.

Good luck with the sale. It's priced a little high, even in my local market (California) where bikes are usually priced high compared to the rest of the country. Does help that we're going into fall/winter season.

Are you planning to replace the bike with another one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m selling it for 6500 and I posted it at that price because I already know that they will usually bring me down like 500 so technically I would let the bike go for 6000 but thanks for all the advice and yes I want the new fireblade or and R1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts