Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so a couple of weeks ago i contacted this joker about getting a set of block off plates. it took him a couple of days to get back to me said he was on an impromptu vacation. he told me the price and shipped them for free for me because i'm Military. hey thats cool right. uhm NO. i pay pal'ed him the money at 1000 on sat march 27. pm'ed him to let him know. no response...monday comes around i send him pm to ask if he shipped them. no response... that wed(31st) he pm's me back w/ this
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3mycbr
Hey Adam,

Not real sure what is going on with the shipping around here, but I just got into the shop to figure it all out. In the mean time, I'm sending a set of block-off plates overnight to Vista, CA, that will be delivered on Friday. I'm in the process of packing up 19 orders, and as soon as I get a sticker on them, I'll get your tracking info to ya. Chris

well no tracking number ever came. friday came and went as did the following friday which leads us to this post. i have sent him 4 pm's since his last response. nothing no response, no block off. which has really screwed the pooch here, seeing as my pre dep leaves starts this friday and my bike was supposed to be finished this weekend. luckily trackoholics is bad ass and made me some. as far as i'm concerned this guy can go f*ck him self. even though it is only 10 bucks i will be filing a dispute with pay pal to get my money back. i don't know of any one else's experience with this as$ clown, but if i were you i would stay away

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I also sent money off a few weeks ago for some stuff from Chris. His account hasn't been logged in since the 1st, so I'm not really sure what is going on either. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and be patient. I'm sorry for your troubles, OP. I'm hoping there will be an explanation for what's going on...he seems to be a reputable seller...:bore:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
wow. okay, so you're not the only one...

I orderd bar ends, 2 months ago, same kinda thing, payment sent to him Feb 18
this is my convo in order: (italics are from me to him, bold from him to me)

Feb 18 ::
Tapered weights pc'd black it is! As long as you have the OEM weight inside the clip-on, my weights are a direct replacement. They also come with new stainless bolts too! As far as the payment, I can send a paypal invoice to your email, or you can send $25 US to my paypal, [email protected] (I pay the fees). They will go into coating tomorrow, and to the post office saturday. Thanks again, Chris

Feb 22 ::
Hey Chingbo,
I ran into a small snag packing your parts up. I don't know where to send these! Shoot me a shipping address, and these things will be on their way to you. Thanks again, Chris

HAHA, all good

*prov'd my addy*

tyvm!

-Alex

March 17 ::
Hey Alex, Your parts were shipped a while ago. I had 4 others going to Canada, and shipped them all at the same time through the USPS. I don't remember the exact date off the top of my head, but I can get that info when I get to the shop either later this evening, or first thing in the morning. I'll check it out and get back to you. I imagine they should be arriving any day. I'll let you know what I find out. Chris

march 25 ::
hey Chris,
sorry just wanted to followup again to see if you had any info.

Thanks
-Alex

March 27 ::
Hey Alex,
Sorry for the slow response. I just got back from an "emergency" spring break trip to S. Padre beach for the last two days. Still no parts? I'm gonna take a short nap, then head to the shop and figure out what is going on. I'll check back with you in a few hours to let you know. Chris

April 3::
Chris, this is killin me..
help a brother out... lol

hope you enjoyed the vacay tho!

April 7 ::
Chris
i really need to know what is happening with these barends please.

I've been patient in trying to hope for a resolution

so please contact me back as to what we can do to get this resolved.

Thanks

___

and thats where I am at so far..

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
What is really wrong with people these days ? Being honest and communicating
with your customers that paid you their hard earned cash is not really that hard
but when Karma comes calling do not start wondering WTF happened cause it
will be too late and it will hit back hard

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
^^^ x2 I've Also dealt with him before..He's a Cool dude! although, it did take a couple pm's to receive an reply..my bar ends/block off plates arrived the day he said it would...if u ask me it was worth the wait.. grade A stuff for the price..

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^ x2 I've Also dealt with him before..He's a Cool dude! although, it did take a couple pm's to receive an reply..my bar ends/block off plates arrived the day he said it would...if u ask me it was worth the wait.. grade A stuff for the price..
yea except for the fact that he said last wed that he was overnighting them and they would be here last friday. that is horse sh!t. don't tell me something is coming when it isnt. and as far as there being an emergency that really isn't my problem. i paid for a product. was told when i would receive said product and didnt. show me the business that survives pulling bullsh!t like that.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
yea except for the fact that he said last wed that he was overnighting them and they would be here last friday. that is horse sh!t. don't tell me something is coming when it isnt. and as far as there being an emergency that really isn't my problem. i paid for a product. was told when i would receive said product and didnt. show me the business that survives pulling bullsh!t like that.
Cojelo con take it easy man!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Waiting on a rearstand, a back protector, a spare rear wheel, a set of black mids from another dude who is ripping me off, and these parts from Chris...WTF People, ship my stuff!!! With the exception of the back protector, I seem to have terrible luck with people actually giving me the things I pay for!!!:banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Waiting on a rearstand, a back protector, a spare rear wheel, a set of black mids from another dude who is ripping me off, and these parts from Chris...WTF People, ship my stuff!!! With the exception of the back protector, I seem to have terrible luck with people actually giving me the things I pay for!!!:banghead::banghead:
wow mang, you got your hands full!:drunk:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
On the contrary, Slaps, I got my hands EMPTY! lol. I've been bugging RR Ready racer about my freakin mids for over a month now and no reply...:banghead::banghead:

I just want my stuff so I can go track my damn bike!!

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
On the contrary, Slaps, I got my hands EMPTY! lol. I've been bugging RR Ready racer about my freakin mids for over a month now and no reply...:banghead::banghead:

I just want my stuff so I can go track my damn bike!!
damn homie...that sucks! you have been dealing the wrong peeps. sucks you had to find out that way.
not to insult you, but did you do research about these two assclowns...<3cbr and RR Ready, before dealing with them?.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Yeah, both looked to have had a pretty established rep for selling stuff...Lol, maybe from now on I'll start with a PM asking "Hey, are you gonna screw me over if I try to buy things from you?"

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Yea I'm waiting for some bar ends as well. When I first PM'ed him we went back and forth quite a few times within the same hour I PM'ed him so he seemed pretty active and pretty honest from what I've seen of him around here.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. I've already paid him and all but maybe something happened?

I dont know, all I know is shite happens sometimes.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts