Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
most probably guessed based on the title that this is about a girl... i try to avoid venting on the net about personal problems.. but since i spend so much time here, i figure why not.. plus i need to get some of this off my chest..

well. i left my ex a few months ago... maybe six or so.. at first it was what i wanted.. but i thought at one point that it was not.. well by then she was with someone else.. someone else from our company.. this angered me a lot and i hated her for doing that.. that was until 3:00 yesterday..

i walk past her and started talking to me.. well that caught me off guard.. and all the hatred i had for her left.. like it was never there... we chatted a bit yesterday and last night...

the thing is she is with someone now and she is happy.. we both agreed that we were coonfused about this situation.. it was weird talking to her and seeing her...

this morning we were chatting a bit and the confusion and hurt was there.. it is not easy seeing your ex everyday with someone new.. she did apologize for that.. and said that she thought that i did not care at all about her.. so that is why she moved on.. and this guy here just sort of happened...

well after some more talking i decided to hold back and not tell her all of my feelings.. i do not want to put her in a situation were she is confused and upset because i am now talking to her and i have feelings towards her...

by the end of our conversation i decided to tell her to forget about me and move on with her life... not to include me because that would make her life harder.. i said this because i know how hard it was for me to be talking to her and i sure that she had the same feelings...

i guess sometimes you just have to let someone go... even if you know that is not what you want... this situation is not easy for me right now.. mainly because i hated someone for so long and now i have this influx of emotion...

i think i did the right thing by letting her go.. well, i hope that was the best thing for the two of us... either way i am still hurt by this and i am really confused...

after saying all of this i feel a little better now... it is just hard to let someone go when you know you do not want to..

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
i know what you're going thru dude. i'm there right now. my outlook is, i love her enough to realize we weren't happy and let her go to be with someone who can fulfill her emotional needs. yeah, it's not exactly what i wanted, but i want her happiness more than anything.

things will ease for you. you just have to maintain the most clarity you can so you can sort through your emotions and use the constructive ones and get rid of the destructive one. one day at a time, brotha.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know this is a repost.....
I'm all for tequila shots.

Seriously, Your story has made me remember way back in the day when I was a lovesick lonely puppy who couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Now, I look back on those days and laugh at myself because I'm in a totally different world now. Way better than it ever was before. I guess time heals and you meet new chicks that are hotter and nicer than the one you were sick over. And the old one comes crying back to you at 3 in the morning, drunk, looking for sympathy, and possibly a bootie call. You open the door and laugh inside because the hotter nicer girl is warm and naked in your bed. So you kicked your "X" to the curb... If she had been faithful, she would have been warm.. End of story.. Best of times are yet to come!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhhhhh, to be young again. Feelings running around so rampant. "What do I do?"...hahaha

Sorry.

Hey, bro...if you learn how to separate yourself from your feelings and look at the situation for what it is, trust me...YOU WILL BECOME WISER IN ALL YOUR RELATIONSHIPS.

It takes time and experience (don't know how many relationships you've been in and how old you are--yes, age does play a factor because the older you are the higher the chance you've been in numerous relationships, and hopefully learned from them).

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
I've been goin thro pretty much the same thing all summer. It blows, but nemesis is right. I had to step back and look at it before i realized that it wasn't worth the pain or the time. No matter how much u love her, you can't ruin a good part of your life over her. If it's meant to be it will be. If it's meant to be there is no amount of time or people that can stop you from being together. All you have to do is wait and see if it's meant to be. If you never get back with her, so what you weren't meant to be. Life can blow sometimes. . .

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am 24 now.. i have been in a few long relationships... but i know there is still things for me to learn.. she is a nice girl.. and if i would have realized that before things may be different now... we had our issue like any other couple.. but i am sure we could have worked through them.. instead i just ended it... i know she still cares about me.. she does miss me... but like i said she is in a different place now.. she has a new thing going on.. and me being around will make her life harder/complicated.. i think thing between us could work if the situation was different. but it is not.. and that is why i let her go.. and told her to forget about me.. deciding to let her go is hard part... that was not an easy decision..

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BenReilly said:
I've been goin thro pretty much the same thing all summer. It blows, but nemesis is right. I had to step back and look at it before i realized that it wasn't worth the pain or the time. No matter how much u love her, you can't ruin a good part of your life over her. If it's meant to be it will be. If it's meant to be there is no amount of time or people that can stop you from being together. All you have to do is wait and see if it's meant to be. If you never get back with her, so what you weren't meant to be. Life can blow sometimes. . .
i think you hit it on the head.. and that is why i let her go.. if i am meant to be with her, then i will be... i feel ok right now.. i know i did the right thing..

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
homer
we talked before a bunch of times and let me just tell
you i know you deserve way better that what this girl
was offering you and what she might have offered you
in the future if you would have stayed together you are
better off man trust me she is playing you again bro
walk away and iam glad you did now evrey time you
come accorss her think about this
and this

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
sounds to me like you've pretty much got it figured out man. This kind of stuff is hard to deal with, but you'll get thru it.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
and before i forget i got one more

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
A curse upon both homerjay4242 and BlueBlur...

May you both find yourselves with more beautiful one night stands than you can imagine.
May the gorgeous women you feel uneasy approaching be drawn to you without invitation.
May a hundred nubine virgins line up for your service.
May you know the delights of a menageaquintet.

How's that for a curse?

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Homer, not tryin to discourage you or anything, but right now it'll be okay, it's those late sleepless nights that get ya. Beware of them, and find something to help ya forget about it. Whether it be video games movies hell anything you can. I went for a month where i didn't start my bike, b/c i do most of my best thinking when i get that helmet on. And i KNEW i couldn't handle it.

PS......I'm SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad i got outta that stage.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
The Bike is the one thing that keeps me from going insane when I'm going through hard times.But let me tell you,if your emotions are going crazy one day,do yourself a favor and stay off the bike,Homer.When you're upset,mad,etc,you don't have the ability to make life saving judgement if someone runs a red light or whatever..As far as the girl problems,I've been having problems with my girl lately,and we're still together,but the past few weeks I've been thinking about dropping the whole thing after almost 5 years! Try and move on with your life and if you're meant to be together,you'll meet once again down the road..In the meantime,you might meet the right girl without even trying to.It'll just happen.And you'll be so happy you're with her that nothing will ever make you feel this way again.Good luck brother.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Homer....what i would do is sell me your bike for 4 grand and take her out to a super sweet weekend getaway in the islands and renew you love for her. So where should i send the money to? Ill pick up the bike this weekend.

Honestly though good luck with that and im sure time will heal as it does with mostly everything else. Sucks that you gotta work around her and her new man. Can you at least kick his ass?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
CHEWKNOW said:
Sucks that you gotta work around her and her new man. Can you at least kick his ass?
Yea that does make it harder..And I bet he can kick his a$$.Homer looks like a tough mofo.lol

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks guys for the support..

moe i hear what you are saying... i really do, i will probably give you a call when i leave here....

Jetblast, that was great.. def put a smile on my face, thanks brother..

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
This is why I will never date anyone from work. Keep your chin up dude. Sounds like you're all ready on your way to a better tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts