Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone recalls I totalled my back at the first of the year. well insurance finally payed bike off and I payed the little bit that they didnt take care of at the bank. well ive been saving my pennies and I finally went yesterday to the stealership and I bought a brand new black 2006 600 RR. If anyone recalls I had a 03 and it actually is a whole lot different bike. definitely lighter from the little while I rode it last night. Not sure on how much the power will feel different but from reading up and the dealer talking about it to me it does have a few more ponies than my 03. I cant wait to get it out some more today and this weekend. Hope everybody has a safe and fun weekend.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys. I only went without her for three months but it was killing me. I got so agervated everytime a bike rode by it wasnt funny

·
Registered
388 Posts
welcome, I just bought a black 06 too and yes... it's light as ****. you can walk it around with one hand easily so it's nice when you want to back it into a small garage or parking space. enjoy.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
nice one ryan.........good to see your back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts