Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so after not being on a bike for a couple of years, I got my 08 RR just about 2 months (50 Days) ago.

Anyways, I think I'm fully addicted to her.

I spend every free minute thinking about her, and the rides I've taken and/or going to take. I sometimes leave work at lunch, and bring her to work, just to get some minimal daytime riding.

I leave my house sometimes at 12:00 midnight, just to take a nite ride just to "calm me down" before bed.

I drive around aimlessly, just to ride. Don't have to have a destination, just ride.

I spend hours cleaning/modding/ staring at my beauty.

I CANT WAIT to take her to her first track day.

Last but not least... In 50 days I already have 3300 miles on her!

Is this an addiction? Is this OK? Should I seek help?
:dancing::hump:

D

·
0 Posts
There is no helping it, but your sex life is officially going down the shitter.

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
I drive around aimlessly, just to ride. Don't have to have a destination, just ride.
Amen, brother. That's exactly, word for word, what I ride for. Gettin on the road, goin down new roads, hell even gettin lost at times, whatever. No place to go, no destination in mind. Just riding.

:shakehand :rocker:

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Bro you are shown her nothing but Love................are you p***y whiped......lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OH YES!!!

There is no helping it, but your sex life is officially going down the shitter
D- Actually it was already in the $hitter!!! LOL, but things are looking up... SoFlo chicks like bikes it seems! :) Now if I can only keep the RR from getting jealous! PS... PM me when the arm gets better and you're back on the bike. I want to come practice some of my 40-50mph tight turns in one of them parking lots with ya dude! :five:

Amen, brother. That's exactly, word for word, what I ride for. Gettin on the road, goin down new roads, hell even gettin lost at times, whatever. No place to go, no destination in mind. Just riding
ENJ- no doubt, I just wish South Florida had more roads that were GOOD! Oh well, still finding lil bends here and there.

i hear you mate, i can't wait to unload mine out the van and get out on track, thats why i'm always there so damn early. lol
Paul, I don't even want to hear from you!!! LOL you make me jealous with all your mod's and track days. I can't wait til my work situation turns around and I can once again spend some money and get this baby out on the track! ***Which reminds me, any 600rr members who are the "big-cheese" at work, PM me if you need an employee!!! :wave:

Bro you are shown her nothing but Love................are you p***y whiped......lol
RAY- LOL... Nah, you know I whip that B**tch and put her into place if she starts getting lippy! Just can't beat her too hard, cause these RR's are SPITEFUL!!!!

AND LASTLY:
i got 3000miles in 35 days lol. but i feeeel you
Speed, you prick- LOL- I guess I'm going to have to ride her more, so I can beat you by the time we both get to 90 Days... You up for the challenge????:bootyshak

I thought I was addicted to making music, and producing.. but NOTHING has preoccupied my mind like this damn RR. Oh well, if anybody starts a support group, let me know and I'll sign up.

AND ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T FEEL THE SAME WAY... FACE IT, YOU'RE IN DENIAL, AND YOU REALLY NEED HELP!!! :icon_lol:

D

·
0 Posts
OH YES!!!

D- Actually it was already in the $hitter!!! LOL, but things are looking up... SoFlo chicks like bikes it seems! :) Now if I can only keep the RR from getting jealous! PS... PM me when the arm gets better and you're back on the bike. I want to come practice some of my 40-50mph tight turns in one of them parking lots with ya dude! :five:
Arm is well enough to ride right now. Gotta force myself to work on the machines to make money.

If your free on Thursday I can meet up somewhere. Gotta hit the lawyer's office tomorrow and work on the machines and finish up making stuff on Wed.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Now you know why i always welcome the new members with the sentence
Welcome to the RR addiction or welcome to the RR family of addicts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Its an addiction x 600!! When I was single (and gas was way cheaper) out of the blue I would get out of bed in South Louisiana jump on my bike and ride to Florida stopping only to fuel up. Chill on the beach the head home. And it USE to only cost around 40 bucks to do it

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, Here's my ho...:)
She's had a little work since this pic, but you can get the idea how hot she is!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
dont worry man, its just the latest drug to hit the streets.. its called RR and everybody wants some.... you more than others maybe!

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im down lets shoot for 25k in next month!!!!!!!!!!!
Daaaaaamn, if we do that, we should be made into Mod's!!! I guess I'm going to have to quit my job and just ride 24/7!! LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts