Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riding around running errands, my choice of gear consists of the following: Helmet, t-shirt, shorts, and sandals.

Came up a short right hand turn, and I managed to drag sandal. Freaked me out, so I immediately stood her up. I am officially a squid.

·
Registered
428 Posts
squid is taking a female passanger witrh skirt or shorts + sandals and T-shirt as a passanger - that is squid to me too. I've seen bikes with such a riders go DOWN and the funniest " " part - they asked for a ride - theywent down - they ARE SUING those riders NOW.

NO PASSANGERS WITH NO GEAR, PLEASE.

voytek

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I don't get it. Why would you post this? As an administrator here you have the obligation to promote safety, and then you post this stuff? Come on man, I have read many of your posts.. you are smarter than this.

·
Registered
805 Posts
lol, like we've never squid'd on occasion.

look at all the high & mighty. he thought it was funny enough to post because he knows it was dumb.

besides, how are those girls in skirts supposed to distract me from my riding if I'm wearing thick leather pants?? *Flameshield*

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Relax...haha

It was a 5 min. errand ride from my house to the grocery store, and back. That's the only time I squid it. If you knew where I lived you'd understand.

I'm not admitting to doing ANY wrong. I calculated the risks, I knew the consequences, I accepted them, and so I rode.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I thought this was total BS coming from you.

You know that they (DMV) say 80% of accidents happen within 2 blocks of your house...

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I thought this was total BS coming from you.

You know that they (DMV) say 80% of accidents happen within 2 blocks of your house...

I thought that only applied to senior citizens. :toothy12:

·
Registered
267 Posts
wrong foot position is all it was. nothing wrong in riding like that. chicks dig it

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I thought it was a joke also. I didn't think you would do something like that. I don't feel right if I don't have gloves on.
Your new name is Nemesquid.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.