Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so not too long ago i got a ticket for doing 58 in a 35 (which i wasnt doing!!!) and 115 in a 70 (i was going faster). So the latter ticket was me being damn stoopid and the former was the cop being a real penis. I hired this lawyer in the san diego area and she got me out of both! i paid her 100 for each and if she hadnt gotten them dismissed then i would have gotten a refund. the excess of 100 was $1340 (i was guilty of that ticket), and the 58 in a 35 (******** call on the pigs behalf) was 300 some odd dollars. oh, and i just installed HID lights on my bike...hmm..what else...oh the 100+ ticket i guess they got me with a speed trap, and the 58mph ticket was something along the lines of no road survey. IDK, all i know is she rocks! i just had to share this with you guys cuz im feeling talkative. PM me if ur in the SD area, ill give you her info.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Gee.......you must feel very proud of yourself by breaking the law.

Then you abuse the justice system by hiring a lawyer to get you out of tickets you rightfully deserved.

Now you're promoting this lawyer to all of the "speeding" counterparts and squids.

People like you make me sick and give responsible riders a bad name.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Gee.......you must feel very proud of yourself by breaking the law.

Then you abuse the justice system by hiring a lawyer to get you out of tickets you rightfully deserved.

Now you're promoting this lawyer to all of the "speeding" counterparts and squids.

People like you make me sick and give responsible riders a bad name.

im glad some one said something, my tounges bleeding i bit it so hard.

to the op: you know whats even cheaper? Quit being a douche on public roads. Which makes the cops look at your riding counterparts that much closer

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you know, you could say that...but find me the 1st person on this board who claims to have never gotten the itch and let the throttle go. Find him please, so i can call him/her a lair. Second, in california speed traps are illegal and all i did was fight back. And last, i was going 37 in that 35 and for the cop to say that i was going 58 is some BS.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
you know, you could say that...but find me the 1st person on this board who claims to have never gotten the itch and let the throttle go. Find him please, so i can call him/her a lair. Second, in california speed traps are illegal and all i did was fight back. And last, i was going 37 in that 35 and for the cop to say that i was going 58 is some BS.
ok, and if that one was rightfully wrong, then your good. fair enough

And do i get the itch and let the throttle go? oh hell yea .... but do i do over 100 mph on city streets oh HELL no,

haha because non of you ever go over the speed limit? stfu with your hypocritical bs. he's a squid because he got away with something? that makes you sick? seriously? your hypocrisy makes me sick.
never said i dont, but i also dont get 100+ mph speeding tickets and go "HAHAHA LOOKJ WHAT I GOT AWAY WITH, "

nor do i ever consider 100+ mph on city streets within the realm of reasonable .. 85ish on a 75 highway, ok, 115+, no.

hint: the cop that lit you up for the 100+ ticket, will now likely throw the book at the next rider he gets cause you fucked him over.

·
Registered
709 Posts
you know, you could say that...but find me the 1st person on this board who claims to have never gotten the itch and let the throttle go. Find him please, so i can call him/her a lair.
There's a right time and a right place to do it. And yes I've done stupid stuff also. But now I think twice before I do anything stupid. I value my life more than scratching an itch.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, and if that one was rightfully wrong, then your good. fair enough

hint: the cop that lit you up for the 100+ ticket, will now likely throw the book at the next rider he gets cause you fucked him over.
you know, you prove a good point. the only problem i have with that ticket is this. speed trap in CA=illegal. so whether i was going 5+ or 45+ over the speed limit; how does it justify things for the state of CA to break the law in order to catch some one else breaking the law. i'd say thats a FAIL on the states behalf.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats, keep it safe from now on. If the lesson is learned then he doesn't need to get verbal whippings from anyone. imo.
NO doubt! im a lot more careful/responsible now. apparently we have a platoon of law abiding citizens on this forum.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
you know, you prove a good point. the only problem i have with that ticket is this. speed trap in CA=illegal. so whether i was going 5+ or 45+ over the speed limit; how does it justify things for the state of CA to break the law in order to catch some one else breaking the law. i'd say thats a FAIL on the states behalf.

so your saying you wouldn't have fought it if it was joe cop that just happened to radar you?

you got off on what amounts to a technicality, fact is you WHERE wrong, and you admit it

I

·
0 Posts
I'm not going to bash you because you got lucky....I just hope you don't let beating this one ticket go to your head because next time I doubt you will have the same luck. I do agree that the cop will probably take his frustration out on the next rider though and that really sucks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im not disagreeing with the fact that i was wrong, because i was wrong. what i stand behind is the fact that the law tried to pull a fast one on me. thats where my pride is derived from. the fact that the law breaks its own rules to catch speeders (be it on a bike or in a car). ive learned from my wrongs. what some of you guys need to learn is tact. and to the douche bag that said i fucked other bikers because im promoting speeding or bragging about breaking the law: dude your the biggest hypocrite because im sure you speed all the time be it on your bike or car...1+ is speeding ;-)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so your saying you wouldn't have fought it if it was joe cop that just happened to radar you?

you got off on what amounts to a technicality, fact is you WHERE wrong, and you admit it
i hope to never get a ticket again (i do speed every now and then, but who doesnt?!) but if i was to get a ticket again, you bet your bike i'll fight it. it's the u.s.a man, i have the right, so you bet i'll exercise it!

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
im not disagreeing with the fact that i was wrong, because i was wrong. what i stand behind is the fact that the law tried to pull a fast one on me. thats where my pride is derived from. the fact that the law breaks its own rules to catch speeders (be it on a bike or in a car). ive learned from my wrongs. what some of you guys need to learn is tact. and to the douche bag that said i fucked other bikers because im promoting speeding or bragging about breaking the law: dude your the biggest hypocrite because im sure you speed all the time be it on your bike or car...1+ is speeding ;-)

i think your reading comprehension failed and you mixed two statements together

it was some one else who bagged on you for promoting the avoiding paying what you owe for breaking the law..

it was me who bagged on your for giving another cop, another reason to hate "us punk as bikers who think they are above the law" to target us ... like say giving us a ticket claiming 55 in a 35 when you where doing 37.....

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
i hope to never get a ticket again (i do speed every now and then, but who doesnt?!) but if i was to get a ticket again, you bet your bike i'll fight it. it's the u.s.a man, i have the right, so you bet i'll exercise it!
SPEEDing is one thing

out right negligence is another thing

see, theres a line

Your doing 80 in a 65, meh, id call that reasonable enough

100 in a 65, is suicidal, CRIMINAL, and your putting more than your life at risk, at those speeds your bike will SHRED a car should you lose control.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
go buy a lotto ticket lol your damn lucky

that wasnt luck.. its how it is most of the time... you get a lawyer and at most you'll get a slap on the wrist...
those that dont get professional representation and simply "talk" with the prosecutor get effed in the butt anyway cuz they'll get $$ out of you and you still might get in trouble in some way (more fines, points, etc.)

gotta love the system... :retard:

either way.. somehow youll pay for it... so just DONT DO IT

1 - 20 of 54 Posts