Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up Chungini's 05 600rr. I met him in Santa Barbara this morning and rode it 100 miles back to San Luis Obispo. It was a great day with perfect weather.
This bike is awesome. It's my first real, modern sportbike. Now I can actually contribute some productive posts. Here is the pic below:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
congrats man and welcome aboard to your new RR family

C

·
0 Posts
Congratulations, good looking bike. The best part is you live and Cali and can still enjoy it. Stay safe, and keep the rubber side down.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Great to see a guy from SLO town in these parts! I spent many college days up there in the 90's visiting friends. Sweet bike, you are gonna love it. I would suggest however that you remove that rear brake reservoir and put a small one on as others have done on this forum. Search and you shall see pics of what I am referring to. This is the reservoir I'm installing on mine. It would be much better to have a metal one of these mounted lower out of the way rather than that plastic one that is unshielded.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
James06CBR said:
Great to see a guy from SLO town in these parts! I spent many college days up there in the 90's visiting friends. Sweet bike, you are gonna love it. I would suggest however that you remove that rear brake reservoir and put a small one on as others have done on this forum. Search and you shall see pics of what I am referring to. This is the reservoir I'm installing on mine. It would be much better to have a metal one of these mounted lower out of the way rather than that plastic one that is unshielded.

i see people talk about swapping rear brake res's, but why? what is wrong with the stock? succeptible to damage?

congrats on the bike dude, looks sweet!

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
welcome. But why did u feel that you had to have a bike to contribute on here?

·
Banned
70 Posts
welcome to the best forum on earth

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
snikwad said:
welcome. But why did u feel that you had to have a bike to contribute on here?
wow youre really good at questioning my posts, but the answer to your question is what spectre posted earlier--that i can finally understand what everyone is talking about on here and that i'm now in the loop

1 - 20 of 24 Posts