Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my roommate went out to get some waterice, i know what ur thinkin, their que*r. NO, there is a extremely hot girl working there, and i do mean extremely hot!! anyway he has been dying to try my bike but i always say no to f**k with him, but tonite i decided to let him try it. so i got on his '02 r6, i really couldnt believe it, i ve ridden it before and it was fine but after gettin my rr, his bike handled like it was from the early '90's. plus it was alot slower then the rr. either way i didnt realize how good this bike handles, i have been takin it for granted.

V

·
0 Posts
ok.. whats that have to do with the hot chick.. we dont care about the r6..

C

·
0 Posts
I'd like to ride something different to compare for myself.

But more importantly, you didnt get the hot chick yet??? Doesnt she want to go for a ride?

·
Registered
525 Posts
so you let your buddy roll up on the RR to impress her while you stroll on in with his R6 looking like a lil biatch.
:eek:

you're never gonna pull any ass doin crap like this. i dont ever wanna hear a story like this again from you SIR. you should be ashamed of yourself.

whatcha gotta do is be like
:****: faggot im gonna take this sexy ass girl home. the only ass you're gonna see is hers riding the back of my bike.

·
Registered
937 Posts
CorleoneRR & mecca2 have a point.

Your redemption would be to send in pics of the hot chick.

Nekid pics and you'll be totaly forgiven.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA, i rode there on my bike and switched when we were leaving. i got a smoking girl anyway, i was tryin to hook him up. Although i would mind working out some sort of mutial relationship with the hot girl where she gives me free water ice if i bang her brains out. that would be nice!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Blackmail. LOL Gotta love it.

·
Registered
682 Posts
mecca2 said:
so you let your buddy roll up on the RR to impress her while you stroll on in with his R6 looking like a lil biatch.

you're never gonna pull any ass doin crap like this. i dont ever wanna hear a story like this again from you SIR. you should be ashamed of yourself.

:f**k: faggot im gonna take this sexy ass girl home. the only ass you're gonna see is hers riding the back of my bike.
too funny.

- D

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
mecca2 said:

:f**k: faggot im gonna take this sexy ass girl home. the only ass you're gonna see is hers riding the back of my bike.

exactly the kinda stuff that keeps me coming back day after day!!!

:rofl: :clapping:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alright, i am gonna go back to the waterice place, and try to get the chich back to my house and set up a hidden cam. if i do it, i ll send a link! Happy guys, your gonna make me ruin a meaning full relationship over ass! haha like i really wanna be in a relationship now, i am lookin for ways out and this just might do the trick

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Happy guys, your gonna make me ruin a meaning full relationship over ass!
Dont care about the whole relationship thing, sorry. Now get moving on the nekid water ice babe pics.
I will expect them on my desk(top) by the close of bidness Friday. Dont come back without em. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Crushed ice with colored, flavored syrup poured on it, served in a cup or cone.

now lets focus on the chick. :D

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Kinda like a snowcone, but the ice is crushed alot more, like pulverized, and the syrup is more mixed into it than on it.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Na, thicker than a slushy. Most of the time its frozen solid. I`ve seen some hot Indian babes at the 7-11 though.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts