Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving down the road in my car and I saw a brand new 636 on the side of the road. No rider around. As I drive further, I see a guy walking down the side of the road with a helmet. I stop and ask what happened. He said "I ran out of gas." I took him to the gas station and back to his bike with gas. I felt good helping out a fellow rider.
So therefore, I did my good dead for the day!!!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Does the Kawi have a fuel indicator? I know the Gixxer doesn't.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea he had a low fuel light. He must not be too bright. I would have got gas as soon as the light came on. that's how we learn.....by f-ing up.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I would have started it on fire!!! :Flamethrower:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Good to see that you performed a service for a fellow rider PharaohF4. There need to be more like you on the road..

Only thing I must point out is that it was a good 'deed' not a good 'dead'! :lol2:

A good dead would be a stupid cage driver that tries to run a bike off the road and ends up smashing into a tree then incinerating themselves as a result of the crash.. :mrgreen:

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Yeah, no kidding...on my 954 all I had was a fuel light...and every time it came on I **** my pants in fear of running out of gas. Play with fire and you're gunna get burned, homie...mighty nice of you to pick the poor fellow up...that's some good karma comin' your way for sure.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SR said:
Good to see that you performed a service for a fellow rider PharaohF4. There need to be more like you on the road..

Only thing I must point out is that it was a good 'deed' not a good 'dead'! :lol2:

A good dead would be a stupid cage driver that tries to run a bike off the road and ends up smashing into a tree then incinerating themselves as a result of the crash.. :mrgreen:
HaHa I'm so used to spell check in word perfect, that I've forgotten how to spell. The worse part is that I'm still in school. I should know better :bitchslap:

H

·
0 Posts
pharaohf4,

that is good karma brother....i wish more people were like you...most people would not do something like that... :beer:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SpeedPrincess said:
Good for you! Wish more people/cagers were like you :D
can someone please define "cagers" for me. I though it stood for
"California lane changer". is this right?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Some friends (all on sportbikes) of mine saw a harley on the side of the road, with the guy looking it over. Seemed like it was out of gas, so they went got him some gas and when he filled up he through the can on the ground started the bike and took off, no thanks or even a wave. They could not believe someone would do this. They take the can back and about 30 miles down the road the same harley on the side of the road again, I guess being a ******* was not his only problem.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Al Getson said:
Some friends (all on sportbikes) of mine saw a harley on the side of the road, with the guy looking it over. Seemed like it was out of gas, so they went got him some gas and when he filled up he through the can on the ground started the bike and took off, no thanks or even a wave. They could not believe someone would do this. They take the can back and about 30 miles down the road the same harley on the side of the road again, I guess being a a***ole was not his only problem.
Jeez.....how rude. I guess Karma had it's revenge on him!

About seven years ago, I was doing some jetting work on one of my bikes. Every time I would pull over to adjust the carb, there would be at least one person who would stop and ask if I needed any help. They were so nice. Ever since that day, I have always offered to help a fellow motorcyclist (yes, even if they ride a Harley).

I feel so good being a part of the motorcycle community. :D Thank you!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts