Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
yea, i would rock that thing. pretty bad a*8 bike, even being a harley i like it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
The riding position seems... strange? I don't see me fitting on it.

But it looks bad ass none the less

·
Registered
139 Posts
What model is that? Looks sickness!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
I'd rock that thing with a leather vest, fingerless gloves and a sweet nazi half helmet. No seriously though, it is pretty bad ass looking.

·
Registered
753 Posts
That rear tire is rediculous, and does nothing but degrade handling while letting the rider think he is cool. Why not just put a tractor tire on it while you are at it. I would rather have a scooter.:retard:

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
That rear tire is rediculous, and does nothing but degrade handling while letting the rider think he is cool. Why not just put a tractor tire on it while you are at it. I would rather have a scooter.:retard:
That's the dumbest **** I've ever heard. So I imagine you think Choppers are retarded?

And actually your far from right about the handling of a big rear tire. I know a hell of a lot of guys that ride Big Dog & Iron Horse Choppers. All having anywhere from a 250 to a 330 rear tire. They handle just fine. Yeah they can't hit a corner at 90, but neither can a Harley of any kind. It's not a sportbike.

The V-Rod was designed as a drag bike anyways (which it looks like this bike was at one time)

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I would def rock that

1 - 20 of 61 Posts