Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
glad I was able to test my PC3, and Micron together... at 90, the CHP nailed me.. Coming home from that ticket, I get pulled over again(local sherrif).. doing exactly the speed limit. He says that I was really ripping... but know for a fact that they sit in a particular place, so I was doing 51 in a 55. He told me he didn't know how fast I was going because he doesn't have radar, but he knows I was going fast. Waited 15 minutes for them to do a background check, then they just let me go. I ride with some CHP's that are terrible on the streets.. the only day I wish I was riding with them! Does the CBR look like its speeding when it's parked too?

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
yea, I was washing mine yesterday in my front yard and the state cop pulled in walked over and set a speeding ticket on my seat and said see ya in court. The ticket said 55 mph over the limit and I was just washing it!!!
"Does the CBR look like its speeding when it's parked too? YEP!!! :supz:

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
snapitoff2004, sorry to hear about the tickets, bro!

i know CHP is a pain in the ass in the Redding area. couple years ago, i got nailed about 20 min. (or so) north of lake shasta -- it was one of those dang planes! they are good at being unseen.... those bastids! :finga: :butthead: there was a patrol car that was hanging out down the road... busted. at least he was cool about the whole, well as cool as one can be as he handed me the ticket.

went to court in redding and did driver's safety school or whatever to so the ticket didn't show on my record.

and about those RR's you gotta watch 'em. they'll take off runnin' at the drop of a hat. :rock:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts