Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many many years of riding, I finally did my first track day and it happened to be @ Nelson's Ledges Moto Series track day. I had an absolute blast! I wish I had pics to share the fun I had but, I didnt have anyone to snap them. lol :banger:

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
HAHAH nice.... so I assume you plan to do more right? Congrats cant wait till my next track date in 2 weeks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah, I will be doing more, I am addicted. It only took one session! :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sweet, welcome! :banger:

I was there, running in open group Saturday and Monday. You should have stuck around for Monday, we had sooooo much track time since only 10-12 people showed up!

Marty was there taking pictures on Saturday - check out http://photos_by_marty.fototime.com/MotoSeries 2011 randomly this week, it'll take him a few days to get them posted up.

·
Registered
536 Posts
yeah youll see your pics up in about a 4 or 5 days. just keep checkin back. i did my first one there and had an absolute blast. ill be back there hopefully on monday august 8th i believe. hopefully itll be my first day in intermediate.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet! I will have to try and make a Monday. If I could swing the cost I would go again in the beginning of August, but I am headed to the Dragon in late August. I will be hitting Beaver Run on September 10th with Moto Series though, that should be fun!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
prepare your wallet now and say goodbye to non riding friends! haha welcome to the addiction!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hahah I am trying to prep the wallet. I am selling my RC soon and asking for moto series gift cards for all holidays! Hopefully next year I can do every event.

I did check Marty's site and he has the pics up now. :banger:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Sorry for the double post. Here is a couple of pics. These are pics from earlier in the day. The last session of the day we were aloud to cut loose where we didnt wear the shirts, I was going a lot faster then! I will be doing open/intermediate next time! :banger:

·
Registered
536 Posts
ill be at nelson in the beginning of august but im also gonna do beaver on september 10th so we'll have to hook up then.

·
Registered
536 Posts
too bad marty wasnt snappin pictures on turn 13, those usually turn out really good. keep checkin back cus he might upload more.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh cool! I will catch you at Beaver for sure. Yeah turn 13 or the carousel would have been awesome for pictures! I hope he posts more of the open session. There is only one guy he took shots of that I can find in the open session.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Oh cool! I will catch you at Beaver for sure. Yeah turn 13 or the carousel would have been awesome for pictures! I hope he posts more of the open session. There is only one guy he took shots of that I can find in the open session.
was Jinu there. hes a friend of mine, hes an instructor on a blue cbr. #99. asian guy?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah he was there. We talked to him for awhile in fact after a guy on an RC51 crashed out right in front of me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was out there running in the Novice group with you. This was my second day out, was running in the group with the white shirts on a 04 red and black 600rr

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sweet! Yeah I remember seeing you out there. I am itching to get back on the track already... I shoulda ran Beaver Run this past weekend! lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts