Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an '05 Tribal RR w/ 1 mile...paid for it in full.

Hello All,

I live in the DC area and have been watchin the forum for quite sometime. I just wanted to say "HEY". Looking forward to meeting and riding with some rydah's in the area.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
GREAT choice fellas. Ride the SH*t out of your bikes.

pleaaaaaase make sure your GEAR is intact. You don't need the $800 Dainese Bora leathers, but definitely invest PLENTY of cash on saving your a$$. A nice Arai or other DOT/Snell approved lid, some Sidi's, gloves w/ good knuckle protection, shin/knee guards, riding jeans and you're on your way.

Make Honda proud. and stay awaaaaaaaaay from the Crash/Boom/Bang section.

ride safe.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll post pics in a couple of days. Right now she's in a buddy's garage. I pick her up like 2 weeks ago. Now that the weather is a whole lot better in DC. I will definately do that. The dealership I got her from did everything free except the frame sliders lowering (I'm 5' 3"), intergrated tail lights, FE, flushmounts the whole nine. I got my gear well most of it need pants.

Gear:
Shoei Helmet
Sidi boots ($400 joints)
Joe Rocket jacket
Alpinestars Gloves.

Only thing since I'm getting to know the bike I can't wear the boots right now. Wayyyy to stiff. So, I need to walk around in the first. Thank guys.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm thinking between the screen name and the height mention that its a girl not a guy. Otherwise....my bad. lol

·
Registered
593 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. This site has a lot of usefull information. And everyone is willing to help. Nice group of guys and gals here. Enjoy the addiction.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome mang.

We have different colour schemes here in Australia. Reckon if the orange was available here I would have bought one. Nice.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts