Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked it up today late afternoon from the dealership. I finally have it now. It's resting next to my supra right now.:) 2004 blue RR.....wow..what a feeling! I was so damn nervous/excited when getting on the bike. but as soon as I hit the road, it was cool. I stalled quite a bit of times....does the stock clutch engage when the lever is almost to the end? Anyways, I put 18miles on the bike so far. It was great finally riding with my buddy with his 02 R1. the bikes look so damn sexy together..both in blue. I'll post pictures soon.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If i had put the money I bought the rr into the supra then i would've been making somwhere around 700hp, but instead I got the rr. I dont' have any doubts. Supra is still my "main" hobby so it'll be the way I want it to be sooner or later. 1000hp and widebody. soon...not too soon.hehe

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congrats! I saw the blue in the shop... looks alot nicer in person that in the pictures.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Going to pick up mine in about an hour when the dealership opens. I haven't slept good for the last two nights. Too much anticipation maybe?

Congrats on your new toy.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Throw up some pics of both your rides bro... Congrats by the way :bounce:

·
Registered
647 Posts
I wanted to go with the blue when I saw it in person. Its a nice blue but I wanted the graphics and the black is Sexy as hell so I went with it. My wife liked the black one also and since my last bike was blue and both of our vehicles are too we went with the black.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts