Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Kinda looked like a little wing? I think your referring to the 10-LED Watsen's (Watsendesign.com) in which case I have bad news - they're no longer listed on the website. Everything he does now is the flushmount micro-alloy style, which are very nice and bright but they don't stick out.

·
Registered
231 Posts
yeah i just saw how gay those were great because they stuck out.
i have been going thru old threads trying to find a similar turn signal that sticks out. let me know if you ever find what you have in mind. my buddy has flush mounts and he confirmed that people can't really tell what he's going to do, especially from the front. and at this point, im pretty sure anything would look better than the stock ones...

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
u dont need flushies to make ur bike look good... the ninja 250r has some good looking stock signals.. im sure if u google or ebay it u can find a pair for the cbr that look good.. ones that stick out will look sick and sleek yet much more ...??understandable??.. i guess is a good word for it

·
Registered
451 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
i have been going thru old threads trying to find a similar turn signal that sticks out. let me know if you ever find what you have in mind. my buddy has flush mounts and he confirmed that people can't really tell what he's going to do, especially from the front. and at this point, im pretty sure anything would look better than the stock ones...
thats the exact reason i went with regular old school flush mounts... ones not bike specific. i knew you wouldnt be able to see them. bike still looks good and at least people know what im doing. Im considering sending my rear pegs to tripage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts