Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did an emergency trip to Laguna Beach to see about some family stuff. Well let me tell you. I'm quitting this bike riding stuff. I'm sticking to my truck for long trips or trips over 30 miles.

:tongue4: My back, neck, wrists, butt and back HURT!!! and I was sweatty and stinky!!

Made the trip around 5:30 am. and got there about 7am. Had to refuel once and needed a snickers bar. Got back to LA around 12 noon. I've never been in so much pain. I can't even move my neck properly.

Are they serious about the bikes design? This is just stupid.

I'll be using the bike to go to work and thats it!

·
Registered
385 Posts
But you get to beat traffic
When I drive from Irvine to Pasadena in a car, it takes about 2 hours during rush hour. When I ride my rr, it takes around 45 mins.
I like it because I can get to places faster and it's hella fun while I ride too.
Driving is boring in traffic.
BTW I kinda got used to body aching after long rides but I know sometimes it's a bitch

·
Registered
372 Posts
Wuss....... I leave the house @ 10am every Sat and get back about 4am.... all riding... and all I have is a bike right now so I ride all week as well.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
get earplugs fuker. its cheaper that a new bike.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Must be a Cali. thing, here in Texas a leisure ride is about a tank of gas with helmet and jacket straped on absorbing the 95+ Texas heat.... 30 miles that's just SAD!!!!

·
Registered
14,359 Posts
Must be a Cali. thing, here in Texas a leisure ride is about a tank of gas with helmet and jacket straped on absorbing the 95+ Texas heat.... 30 miles that's just SAD!!!!
Haha, not a Cali thing. I ride a LOT more than that weekly, weekends and whenever I can.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I did 6.5 hrs straight last night (9-330), and about 3 earlier in the day yesterday, and I'm doing alright. Tired as hell, but not that sore at all... I agree with the "sand in the vagina" statement

1 - 20 of 150 Posts