Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
that looks super clean for 400.
my dad used to have an 86 xt350 he bought brand new and kept until 2001 or so, great bikes.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I had a 1986 Yamaha XT600. I kept it until 2000, excellent bike. Everyone needs an enduro.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Bike looks great for 400.00 brings back sweet memories man thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
its cleaner then some bikes I see on the road. Enjoy

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Also, that is the bike to take the DMV test on. I took the test on the enduro and it was so easy because of that. The best thing about those bikes is being able to go on and off road as you choose and of course getting through the occassional road block or dead end that should not also apply to bikes...heheh.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well its not quite street legal yet but I have drivin it to an old bmx course some friends and I built. Tons of fun! The pipe really needs to be replaced, seriously there are holes rusted through it. I dont understand how it could have gotten some bad when the rest of the bike is so clean. I just need to go to radioshack for some wiring stuff and get the tail light, blinkers, and horn working then its on. Oh and this thing is awesome for wheelies. Its way better to do wheelies in grass going like 15mph than doing it on the street and it gets it out of my system.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts