Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
BigTuna said:
CorleoneRR said:
Congrats! Gotta go with the Hemi.
you do when you load up that 14' trailer in the background with 4 bikes and 4 fatasses in the vehicle :rolleyes:
That would be 2 fat asses and 2 regular asses, thank you. :butthead: :butthead: :butthead:

·
Registered
931 Posts
nice dude, id never buy a dodge but thats jsut me. enjoy the new toy!! gonna do any offroading with it? u should!

·
Registered
615 Posts
i read somewhere that the new hemi's in the chrslyer 300c have a feature when you're just crusing they shut off half the cylinders and get decent gas mileage... so he should be fine

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey man, that's a pimp ride. :) Congrats on the new toy. :D Any plans on modding it? Wheels? DVD and LCD screens in the headrests? hehe

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DeRRek said:
You traded your Denali on that? Sorry. I love Yukons and Tahoes.
!
I racked up 98,700 miles on the Denali in 3.5 yrs. I had a 5 year loan and owed over $15K on the vehicle. I traded her in for the Durango and my payments are much, much less (probably 60% of the Denali payments) than the Denali.

I loved the Denali but it had too many miles. Trading her for another Denali was not an option as GMC offered me **** on trade.....The Durango is much nicer than I expected. DVD, Satelite radio, Leather, hemi etc etc etc...

I loved the denali, but I am happy with the Durango...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts