Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i am trying to get rid of my 03 rr since its got a salvage title and i'm done with it and ready for the 07. anyway i wanted to make some extra money so i picked up a stock pipe from a member here on the forum. gonna rip the two bros off and sell the thing. i can now look forward to quiet smooth rides. only problem is now my power commander is useless. oh well. anybody here interested in a two bros c5? How much is it worth by the way?

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Slade
if u want to make some of your money back
start a for sale thread in the parts & gear section
for the two bros pipe and the power commander
might as well sell the pc now just my 0.02 cents

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Slade......

U should be able to get $200 for your power commander.......
As for the pipe, id assume right around the same amount.... not too sure though
gl

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Power commander isn't useless with a stock pipe. It can still remap the bike to run more stoich. I think they lean the things out to pass emissions and sacrifice some power. There is an article in Motorcyclist about the R6 and a PC without a new pipe.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Fooldog01 said:
Power commander isn't useless with a stock pipe. It can still remap the bike to run more stoich. I think they lean the things out to pass emissions and sacrifice some power. There is an article in Motorcyclist about the R6 and a PC without a new pipe.
+1 PC with the stock pipe really improves the off-idle response.

FYI If you paint the stock pipe with high-temp BBQ paint it comes out real nice and doesn't look "stock" I had my stocker on to race proddy and it looked nice in flat black

1 - 7 of 7 Posts