Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I picked up my 07 CBR last week! Its my first bike so im very excited.

Very nice condition, was laid over on the left side and needs a front left peg. I paid $4k and I got the title with it! And a matching brand new joe rocket jacket and gloves, now I just need a helmet!

I am trying to sign up for MSF, but they are full for the rest of the year within a 50 mile radius =\

One question i did have, is does anybody know the honda part number of the service manual? I'd like to buy one. Thanks!

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
htf did you get that thing for 4k?!?! damn, good deal and let me know when you find another... I'll fly out and ride it home.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the info, but i hate the manuals on cd, i want a book i can get dirty :p

and i found the bike on craigslist!

·
Registered
932 Posts
HOLY mother of GOD! I want to see the otherside of the bike. If you got that for $4k, with title in hand, you must be one charming mo'fracky!

Congrats either way, that's sick!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
what a steal.

some advice - an 07 600RR is a sneaky beast. gives first timers false confidence.

Need proof?

Check out the past year of first-time 07RR owners in the Crash Boom Bang section.

Good luck and be safe.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
congrats....there are some good deals on CL if you take your time and look. Google the manual and order online. Easiest thing to do....

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Here is the picture of the other side. All of the little white x's are things the dealer wanted to replace to make it "showroom condition" again, but as you may be able to see, theres a small amount of scuffs on the edge of the fairings, a little scuff on the swingarm, and a decent brush on the side of the motor. Just the peg needs to be replaced and its perfect. ooh, and i bought my helmet today too! here is an image. It matches the bike and jacket perfectly!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts