Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of you know about my unemployment situation...I just found out today its over! Its awesome, they offered me the job, and even gave me more money than I asked for. I am the assitant marketing manager for the asian region of a biomedical(orthopedic) company. That means I will get to travel over to asia for business which will be pretty cool. That also means I will have a batch of new mods for the RR and a brand new VTX 1800 in my possesion soon. Woohoo...life is good. Im rich Beeotch!

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
sweet sweet sweet, nice work man.

Guess I'll have (already having) a corona for ya

congrats

·
Registered
125 Posts
congrats! how much are you making if you dont mind asking. you sound really ******* important. Makes me wonder why you were unemployed to begin with.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
congrats..I have seen your posts about needing a job. Feels good when things work out

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hipnotik said:
congrats! how much are you making if you dont mind asking. you sound really ******* important. Makes me wonder why you were unemployed to begin with.

I just graduated college (after spending 4 1/2 years in the military)....and the job is kinda important, but not quite as important as it might sound. I already had 2 years of experience in the industry due to a paid internship that I did quite well at, and my experience helped land me the job. I dont really like talking money...I'm making good money but I'm far from rich, that was just a joke, hehe.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
crotch
thank god man you got the deserved break you were praying for
you got them tiger woooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo congrats :wav:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
no worries man you deserve it man you worked your ass off :icon_salu
to get to that day

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
moeman said:
no worries man you deserve it man you worked your ass off :icon_salu
to get to that day

Yup...4 1/2 years in the military, 2 of which were spent in the middle east working 14 hour days 5 days on one day off in 50 pounds of gear ( Although I had it easy compared to the guys in Iraq, much respect for those guys)...and working full time and going to school full time during college. It was also really hard for awhile when I first developed rheumatoid arthritis, because they didnt know what was going on with me at first and I was in a heap of pain for a long period of time, and it made just doing everyday things hard. It really feels good to see things really do work out sometimes, Im still in a daze about the whole thing.....

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
congrats brother.. i am really glad to hear that you got the position... i am in biotech/pharma field and i know how hard it is to find good work.. congrats...

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
sweet, congrats bro, know u were lookin forward to that stuff alot

·
Registered
422 Posts
Nice, I'm unemployed looking for a Marketing related job too since I recently graduated from College with a diploma in Marketing.

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
Gah... A job is like a woman.. When you don't have one, you want one.. When you do, you want to slit your throat nightly.. The only difference? The job usually means more 600rr.net time; The woman usually means less.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts