Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving the local hang out (hooters). There were cops on the corner just waiting for someone to mess up. I was with 2 other guys making a U turn. I see the cop run the light ( i was going slow since I saw them ) and pulled over in the parking lot. This hot blonde gets out (for a cop anyway) and gives me a $9 ticket for having a blue 3rd light. I bought the bike that way and never even thought to change it. I asked if I could get a warning and she said "my supervisor was right across the street" she had to radio back at that point in all her glory. I could tell she was a newbie.

Just a heads up for those of you that have different lights. Funny thing, I got back on the bike and someone almost ran a red light and stopped in the middle of an intersection. A cop was coming across and had to swerve to miss this idiot, cop kept going. Damn kinda long :eek:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BigTuna said:
$9 is is not too bad dude...lol. wait until you get pulled over doing 80 mph in a 35 zone. now that is a stinger
I wasnt complaining about the money. I just thought it was messed up. I've had my share of speeding tickets and will take a $9 ticket anyday.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey Blade,
that does suck.My buddy that I ride with to Hooters has a Ninja 12r with a red third light and he got a warning in Maitland.Those cops are always out there across the street just lookin for ****.9 bucks aint bad though.By the way,how was the turnout?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kendallwk said:
Hey Blade,
that does suck.My buddy that I ride with to Hooters has a Ninja 12r with a red third light and he got a warning in Maitland.Those cops are always out there across the street just lookin for s**t.9 bucks aint bad though.By the way,how was the turnout?
It was packed man, good vibe.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i wish i would have gotten a $9 ticket, i got 2 miles into oregon on my way back from california and got pulled over and given a $250 ticket for having a purple parking light that you couldnt even see unless the headlights were off and only the parking light was on. I offered to remove it right there, but he apparently wasnt in the mood. =)

oh well, live and learn right! :lol2:

C

·
0 Posts
Stoked! Was she showing any tit? j/k you probably got pleanty of tit at Hooters. lol

DO you got any pics of the blue light? Is it actually blue or is it one of the xenon white center lamps?

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
SRADman said:
ill take the chance i like my red 3rd ligh...alot of ricers have blue and green window washer nozzels so what the hell is the difference
Bad Mojo. Red and Blue lights are reserved for law enforcement / emergency vehicles.

Those Ricer lights are illegal too. It's only a matter of time before they get stopped. Why draw unecessary attention to yourself? Bikes already draw attention from the law, no need to increase that factor.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bad Mojo. Red and Blue lights are reserved for law enforcement / emergency vehicles.

Those Ricer lights are illegal too. It's only a matter of time before they get stopped. Why draw unecessary attention to yourself? Bikes already draw attention from the law, no need to increase that factor.
I bought the bike like that and it never really crossed my mind to change it. I dont ride much at night.

Cyclelighthouse---Shoot me your email in a pm and I will send you a pic later

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dracus said:
Hehe, A $9 ticket. That's hilarious! :p I think you got off pretty easy dude.
Are you guys freakin slow or what? Not complaining about the money, I just think its bullsheit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Got pulled over last night also. What for?........"Your pipe is to loud". My thought was, AIN'T THAT SOME SH*T. He must have been bored

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dracus said:
Yeah I realize that. I was just making a comment, I wasn't trying to convince you of anything.
My bad bro I thought you were saying I was crying about the money. Its just the principal of the matter. I was 2 blocks from home

·
Registered
494 Posts
Blade said:
dracus said:
Yeah I realize that. I was just making a comment, I wasn't trying to convince you of anything.
My bad bro I thought you were saying I was crying about the money. Its just the principal of the matter. I was 2 blocks from home
It's coo man.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Are you guys freakin slow or what? Not complaining about the money, I just think its bullsheit.

Blade, Why is it bs? If its against the law then the cop was doing her job. If you dont want to get pulled over for bs dont have bs on your bike. :bitchslap:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts