Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are actually putting in an 1/8 mile drag strip 10 twisty miles down Halsey Valley Rd. from my house. Friday night grudge night and everything. June 5th is an open drag for sport bikes. I'll be there with the RR, don't expect any amazing numbers due to my weight. The proximity of this place could cause a little bit of an addiction problem. Even if I just pack up a cooler and run down there on weekends in the jeep. It's all back roads from my house.

Woo Hoo!!

http://www.skyviewdrags.com/index.html

Oh yeah, The starboys will be there saturday too. I'll try not to laugh too much.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wizard600RR said:
You gotta spell "Starboyz" with a Z! It just aint cool if it ain't got no Z! :roll:

:razz:
Oh yeah, I forgot that.

I guess I'l be one of those looking for a spare rear rim soon! Not really my type of riding but it could be fun.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Guyz makin fun of the Starboyz? They rock and are The Godfather's of street stunting.....and are phat rich from thier videos. I know Wizard is jeolus of them cuz he can't even POP A WHEELIE on his bike! He's too cool for that! Yeah right. LMAO! :eviltongue:

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
HRC600RR said:
Guyz makin fun of the Starboyz? They rock and are The Godfather's of street stunting.....and are phat rich from thier videos. I know Wizard is jeolus of them cuz he can't even POP A WHEELIE on his bike! He's too cool for that! Yeah right. LMAO! :eviltongue:
Yeah, you've got my number! :lol2:

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HRC600RR said:
I see, there's no reason, AT ALL, to pick on people who put fur on thier bikes.

I'll still bring the digital camera though.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Just Got your PM WherzRoony,.
I'll Try to get there. I'm having my B-day Party on June 5th. My B-Day is june 2. So I have a day off of work. So if your not doing anything on the 2th Lets get together

:bday: Happy B-day to me :bday:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts