Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my highly anticipated delivery was supposed to come today (arai hayes jolly roger). Sitting around my hizzy, i knew fedex usually comes to my complex around 2:30. So, 2:15 rolls around and I get an email that says, "You're package has been delivered." Bull **** my package has been delivered.."You're package was signed for by JK Atwel." Who the hell is JK Atwell and why are they signing for my package???

Well, apparantly the lazy ass FedEx guy didn't come by my apartment (duh, i was here..) and just figured, "whatever, i'll just leave it in the front office".

HOLY ****! What the hell is a signature confirmation for in the first place??

Anyway, i have my helmet, and I hate FedEx.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah man, after that last fiasco with my jacket and everything, i skipped my class today to sit home and wait for it...

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
wow mang, your trippin off some little sh!t.
just be glad they dropped off your sh!t at the office.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Good thing you got your package. It's sucks that they leave it in the office instead of ringing your door bell.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow mang, your trippin off some little sh!t.
just be glad they dropped off your sh!t at the office.
I know, the thing is my complex has this "no liability" thing. That, and FedEx is supposed to attempt to deliver it to ME, not the office. Scott was nice enough to get a signature confirmation on it for me, I expect FedEx to do their job.

I got the helmet, so it's not that big of a deal, but there is always a chance that somethin will happen.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Dude....you need to somehow send feedback on the service. Maybe the FedEx website somewhere?

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
I know, the thing is my complex has this "no liability" thing. That, and FedEx is supposed to attempt to deliver it to ME, not the office. Scott was nice enough to get a signature confirmation on it for me, I expect FedEx to do their job.

I got the helmet, so it's not that big of a deal, but there is always a chance that somethin will happen.
lol. sorry mang. didnt mean it to come out like that. hope you didnt take it that way.
right before i posted my comment, i was listening to some "higher ups" complaining.
so it put me in a bad mood. again...my bad if i came at you the wrong way.
not my intentions.

so let me rephrase my comment...
you ungrateful basturd...be happy and thankful you got your sh!t mang!!!!

gotcha mang, hahahaha. j/k :toothy4:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol...no big deal man. I'm just tired of lazy people not doing their jobs, I'm sure it was the same reason your "high ups" were griping about you...HAHA j/k :bootyshak

Hell yeah I skipped class...I've been waitin on this bastard for what feels like ages...I couldn't wait to just pop it out of the box and put it on....ya know, so i could sit around my house and look like an idiot in a helmet..lol..(it was raining)

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
lol...no big deal man. I'm just tired of lazy people not doing their jobs, I'm sure it was the same reason your "high ups" were griping about you...HAHA j/k :bootyshak
Sheit...my only high ups are my customers...Disco answers to no man!

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
hahaha...dont get it twisted mang...its not me theyre griping about. lmao.
im the most laid back guy. but trust me, i can be that snco that you would not like when something needs to get done in a timely manner.
i will micro-manage til all the t's are crossed and i's dotted. :toothy4::bootyshak

i cant stand peeps who b!tch...especially about things that could be easily fixed and taking care of in house. not blown out of proportion.:all_cohol

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
i'm feelin you man...i'm hopin to change the world when I get commissioned in May..HAHA

I'm tired of having retarded ass officers try to lead the way..just shut the hell up and let your ssgt or gunny do their damn job!

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
i'm feelin you man...i'm hopin to change the world when I get commissioned in May..HAHA

I'm tired of having retarded ass officers try to lead the way..just shut the hell up and let your ssgt or gunny do their damn job!
i sure hope you'll be one of the good ones! i know a quite a few good ones out there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts