Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dumped the bike a while back and called progressive. They said dont take it to a shop, leave it there and somebody will be out the next day to look at it. I was happy with how fast they were going. Two days later, my agent calls me and says were gonna cut you a check today, so come pick it up. So i get there and he has changed his mind after i drove 40 minutes to get it, he says he wants to send somebody else out to look at it. next guy comes out and says the same thing as the guy before. so i dont here from them for 4 days, i call and they want to send another person out to look at it. this guy comes over and says well you have to take it to a shop before we can do anything. All i want is a check to fix it. just upset and needed to vent, sorry its so long.

C

·
0 Posts
Bussman600rr, so did they say the accident was your fault? Bummer bout the money...

·
Registered
83 Posts
:Owned: You should have asked me...I would have told you what a bunch of asses they are!!!!

Quit dumping bikes too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, it was my fualt. i lost it in some gravel and dirt. i was on a country road right by a farm and there was dirt and gravel all in the road from the farmers stupid tractor

G

·
0 Posts
IF it's not that bad, don't claim it and just fix it yourself. Not only will you save money in the long run, but we all will.

C

·
0 Posts
its too bad you allready claimed it.... Next time show us pics before you claim it.... We'll let you know if its fixable.... Also, all farm roads are covered in dirt gravel. Here in Salinas they leave Tractors in the middle of the road! :shock:

·
Registered
777 Posts
After working in a service dept. at a honda dealership I have found that Progressive is the worst to deal with.. They are the worst penny pinchers on earth. They act like they are working real fast at the beginning but they then give you the runaround for ever. Just be patient. It will work out in the end :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts