Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bet you guys all thought I got my bike stolen. Instead, I bought a swingarm off of ebay after the guy specifically told me it was an 05-06. I get the damn thing powder coated and FINALLY get mine off and go to put the other one on, and HOLY JESUS CHRIST. The guy must have stolen the bike or just been another complete moron to pull this ****. Anyways, I got an 03-04 swingarm powder coated with a textured flat black. The only good news is I dont have to buy another 05 swingarm because mine is already off. Unfortunately I have another damn week until the bike is rideable.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Yep thought they done got cha. Glad to hear they didn't but sorry bout your loss. So you finally get the hex bolt out?

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CBR/LS1 said:
Yep thought they done got cha. Glad to hear they didn't but sorry bout your loss. So you finally get the hex bolt out?
Yup, went to Home Depot and Lowes, and niether of them had a 17mm or 19mm wrench. Finally found a 17 at Sears, only needed 1 of them to get it off. My dad was cracking up when I told him about the misfit. He had been helping me a lot, which torque values and everything. It really sucks because we are moving houses Monday, and to move the bike in this condition is going to be a pain in the ass. I did drop off my swingarm this morning to my pc'r, AGAIN. Hopefully the weather stays crappy so I dont go out and try to ride the bike with only the front wheel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts