Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking at buying this

2002 YAMAHA MILEAGE 2700
MODEL R6 PRIMARY COLOR Red
PRICE $6,200.00 SECONDARY COLOR White and Black
no mods of any kind oh wait it has the fender eliminator
never down no scratches dings or dents pretty much brand new owned by some old man who had too may toys.

in socal

what do you think I know its not the RR but you guys are always honest please dont hate me.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
If buying....it's a fair price. Nothing great. Like Wiz said what kind of mods. If its got a pipe, pc3, screen, or brake lines, make sure you factor that as work you wouldn't have to do to it. So.....it might make it a sweeter deal.

·
Registered
734 Posts
is that a from filed out or is that someone typing the description. If it is someone typing, be kinda leary. The wording sounds odd, meaning they could be from overseas, and a scam.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the guy could get 6200 for it from somebody, but start the ball rolling with 5500 and see where he goes from there. I got offered $6k for my '02F4i with 6k miles on it, bone stock. the R6 goes for more than the F4i.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
audi for 6200 you can get a used RR and like mabott
said go sit on it and see how it feels the R6 is a nice bike
and all but 6200 is too much money the exhust from that
picture looks like an aftermarket slip on make sure you get
all the details from the owner such as does the bike have a jet kit
k & n air filter /stock filter / and dyno prints for you to look at
reciepts of service done to the bike etc etc do your homework man best of luck to you i do not think you will get banned if you ride an R6 ;-)

·
Registered
369 Posts
You can get an RR for that. I'd look somemore if the RR is what you have been looking for.

·
Registered
365 Posts
The exhaust is stock. I have one just like it laying around from my R6. I'd cap off at $5800max. Looks like a really clean, taken care of bike. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Don't buy it. Hold out for an RR. I got my leftover yellow for only $100 more than he wants for that bike. I know prices are higher in socal and in summer, but you could easily find a comparable used rr for that price or better. Plus, imo, that thing is ugly, it looks a lot older than 2002.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts