1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!
How are you?
It's my first post.

I just got a 2005 CBR600RR and I love the bike!
It's so much fun and so much power at the same time!
I dream about riding the bike even when I sleep:dancing2:

Anyways, when I bought the bike, the seller had the rear pegs removed.
Now I picked them up from him tonite but he says he does not have bolts for them.

I want to know what kind of size or type of bolts I can get for my rear pegs from Home Depot.
I hope you guys know what I am talking about.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely

DK

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Dude, you are not going to find any bolts for your bike at home depot. Most bike shops have diagrams of bikes, call one up and have them order them for you.

Congrats on your new bike. Take it easy as you learn to ride it.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I forgot to ask.
Where can I take my bike to get it serviced?
I just hit 7500 miles.
I want to love it and baby it, but I want to know what is the best shop to take to without spending too much around Costa Mesa area.

Oh and what kind of services should I look for?

Thank you so much guys~

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude, you are not going to find any bolts for your bike at home depot. Most bike shops have diagrams of bikes, call one up and have them order them for you.

Congrats on your new bike. Take it easy as you learn to ride it.
Thanks for a very quick reply.
Disco!

I will just call the dealership tommorow
Thank you very much!

And I will take it slow. I hope I can get good enough for a track like you someday:icon_lol:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. Pics?Color? Go to a stealership to get the bolts mate. Go at your own pace and don't be in a hurry. "That sure is a purty bike, can you keep it like that."
~cheers

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
When I removed my passenger pegs, I put the bolts right back where they came from. I forget but they were holding something else in place. Did you check to see if the bolts were on the bike already?

·
Registered
913 Posts
When I removed my passenger pegs, I put the bolts right back where they came from. I forget but they were holding something else in place. Did you check to see if the bolts were on the bike already?
I Did the same thing, They don't hold anything in place though. I did it for the simple fact that everytime I clean my garage things seem to come up missing. Especially small things like loose bolts, nuts, and washers.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Or you could look online and check out the online microfiche from www.ronayers.com or bikebandit.com and check out the size and thread, and go to a hardware store or somewhere that specializes in bolts.

·
TurtlesScout
775 Posts
yeah try to stealership but expect to pill bout 20 cash

1 - 13 of 13 Posts