lead to jail

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I know what you can do. Just quit.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Have you ever done a track day? Trust me, once you do it wheelies are not that interesting any more. Track days are gona cost you but it is gonna make you a better rider.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Find you a nice parkin lot man. Wheelies are fun. A couple weeks ago this guy was riding with our little group and decided to pull one up, ended up flippin it out and jumpin off the back. To make a long story short he ended up in the hospital with an amputated foot. Ride Safe.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Take the front tires off, if that don't do it......take the rear too.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
yea but ridin is right next to sex... if not better... i dont have to go down on a bike, she just has to get me up! :toothy4:
if i had to choose between a wheelie and sex, i choose sex.
now a trackday at daytona, id choose that over sex for the next 6 months.
besides your hand is a better lay anyhow.:jerkit:

·
Registered
428 Posts
I had the same addiction until I found a new drug....endos! Keep it up and feed the addiction!

I wanna learn them BADLY but I think that I would feel extremely bad for my bike to ... slam its front on the ground while learning ... somebody get me a beater-600 bike !!! preferably F4i ? = )

- apropos the wheelies and not being caught - me and my buddies we go to such a BIIIIG Home Depot lot well after midnight - nice, flat well lighted and EMPTY - even though the undercover cops are always there in their Impala they never bother us = )

PEACE

·
Registered
415 Posts
if i had to choose between a wheelie and sex, i choose sex.
now a trackday at daytona, id choose that over sex for the next 6 months.
besides your hand is a better lay anyhow.:jerkit:
lol good one

1 - 20 of 33 Posts