Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a last minute cancellation so I have one extra set of Friday-Sunday passes to WSBK this weekend at Laguna Seca. I know its very late notice but if anyone is interested please message me.

I can either mail them, do local pickup in San Diego, or you can meet me in Monterey, but I won't arrive until Friday evening.

They are a $95 value, I will offer them free of charge.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Forgive me, but I've never been to an event like this; passes get you seating in the stands during the race? Or something else (all 'vip' and jargon about levels of access always get me confused)

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are general admission and paddock. No grandstand seating unfortunately.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ended up giving them away to an old dude at the gate at Laguna Seca. He was about to pay and I stopped him. He was pretty thrilled. I told him all I asked was that he pass on a favor to someone else :smile2:

·
Registered
334 Posts
I ended up giving them away to an old dude at the gate at Laguna Seca. He was about to pay and I stopped him. He was pretty thrilled. I told him all I asked was that he pass on a favor to someone else :smile2:
Nice on you man! If I would have seen your thread, I would have flown out there to see this...had to TV it instead...

Have you ever ridden LS? MAN, that corkscrew looks intimidating...although I would love do a track day out there and try it...

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice on you man! If I would have seen your thread, I would have flown out there to see this...had to TV it instead...

Have you ever ridden LS? MAN, that corkscrew looks intimidating...although I would love do a track day out there and try it...
I have not ridden LS but I would love to, it's a long drive from San Diego though. I actually have been absent from the track for a couple years since I had kids. I'm dying to get back on the track now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts