Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right fellas, no questions about it, I have the BEST GIRLFRIEND EVER!!! I come home from a long shitty 12+ hour day of work, and she was like "you never guess what I got you," and seriously, I couldn't guess, because after that long of a busy ass Monday, I am totally braindead and retarded from too much multitasking and technical questions. So I give up and she tells me she bought us 3-Day passes for AMA superbikes at Sears Point Raceway(Infineon). Talk about being the best GF ever. Thats like voluntarily giving a junky every drug known to man. I grew up going to all the major car and bike and truck races @ sears point, with AMA as the highlight. My old lady is gettin sooooo molested tonight. She knows what makes me happy(more than just bikes too).

On a side note, I used to work for Rob Brown and everyone thought I was his lil bro. Good Dude and best boss ever. He was killed on his BlackZX12R a week after his 40th birthday in '03. I had joked around with him the day before, and when he crashed, nobody called me because he only had my number in his cellphone which was destroyed. They now have a memorial and seating section for him called Rob Brown Terrace in turns 3 and 4, and every bike gets air or wheelies at turn 3. Gotta Sit there at least for a while every time I visit, just pay a lil respect to fallen rider and a good friend.

Just had to share how great my GF is. If you read this from my internet history, LOVE YA BABE! Oh yea, and for 10 bux, you get one Hotlap of the track on your own bike. wayyy cheaper than track day

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
sweet dude. and nice job sucking up in case she lurks :p

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
ya, your GF is great. she thought you caught on to me and hers little affair and i told her that the tickets would get you off the trail for sure. ever come home and find her exausted????

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
j/k BTW..........

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm hung like the bunny in your sig, so I keep her well exhausted. Seriously tho, when your family nickname is Boner, its usually for a reason. My family IS insane tho.

I am still like "**** YEA" in my head every 3 minutes. But she said this and my Accord Boards take up too much of my time, like a black hole. Pretty dammed true tho.

And she has an older sister, but shes taken, and she rides a quad. Anyone know when CBR125 is comin out. Gotta get my girl on 2 wheels other than back of my bikes

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm hung like the bunny in your sig, so I keep her well exhausted. Seriously tho, when your family nickname is Boner, its usually for a reason. My family IS insane tho.

I am still like "**** YEA" in my head every 3 minutes. But she said this and my Accord Boards take up too much of my time, like a black hole. Pretty dammed true tho.

And she has an older sister, but shes taken, and she rides a quad. Anyone know when CBR125 is comin out. Gotta get my girl on 2 wheels other than back of my bikes
Nice man, should be a good weekend. As for the cbr125 as of now there just comming here (Canada)

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
When is the AMA race there? I might have to work there (vitamin water).

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Outstanding !!

·
Registered
432 Posts

Are you on V6P as well? If so it's a small, small world ;)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you on V6P as well? If so it's a small, small world ;)
Yea, I'm on V6P. I also have been moderator @ Superhonda.com, Hondasociety.com, AccordClub.com, Honduh.com was my forum before dude hosting our server screwed us, which is now Everything-Honda.com and went from admin to super-mod. Also on H-A.net and Honda-Tech. I am an ALL AROUND HONDA JUNKY, and more of an accord militia leader/guru. Have done some crazy fun stuff with hondas, my favorite being my lil bros H22A-S EG 93 CX hatch. 13sec sleeper for 6 grand, almost as fast as the RR. Way cheap insurance, and super hustler car.

I don't post much on V6P because all my vehicles are 4bangers. I have know Maurice(main dude of V6P for 7 years), and I have pics of his accord from the first evolution when it was Black. Unichip hit me up to quote me in their Nation magazine ads in a dozen publications but wouldn't give me a piggyback ECU. Most vehicles on our sites are hybrid engine/trannys and swaps, so good info. And another buddy on the site Has been SCCA champ beating his own team with evo's m3's and more with a 4cyl accord sedan and a dx civic hatch. Driving skill and good setup is name of the game.

Definitely a small world. Even smaller when its "way past enthusiast" sites. And when you work directly for head honchos of all the car and bike dealers and racetracks you get good connections :D Is your nick Sete15 on V6P too? I gotta check with Mo see what he's been up to.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
i need a woman like ur gf, Shaggs! damn its hard to find good ones like that. enjoy the race and make sure you get her something nice too!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts