Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I am getting married in 17 days. (On the 20th) As many of you may know, weddings aren't cheap.

Well I also just so happened to pick up a 2007 CBR600RR with only 619 miles on it with full Sharkskinz (freshly painted) Pazzo levers, Sato rearsets, and Galfer lines all the way around.

Picked it up dirt cheap, in fact I think I stole it! $5500 is all!! :laughing5

Anyway, the plan was to turn and sell it to make a quick buck, but the more I thought about it the more I wanted to keep it. I mean really, where am I ever going to find one this cheap again?

Since I race and this one is pretty much already set up for the track, I have decided to make it a full race bike. This means I need parts, so I keep looking at:
  • Full Akrapovic System
  • Yoyodyne Slipper clutch
  • HRC ECU
  • HRC Wire Harness
  • Wheels
  • Galfer Wave rotors
etc, etc, etc... the addiction never stops. This is were the Wedding is coming into play. I can not afford to buy all the trick bits right now. So, I have to stop looking in the "for sale" section and at new parts online!

Got to hold out until Tax time next year I guess! :sad11:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Dude...$5500.....YOU DID STEAL IT!!! NICE...holy crap..I would keep it for sure! Nice pick!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Evad owns a 600 now eh? Nice work! You can now sell off one of the other bikes you own and get into some supersport racing.

Actually... whom I kidding, once you get married you'll be selling all the bikes...hahaha!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Evad owns a 600 now eh? Nice work! You can now sell off one of the other bikes you own and get into some supersport racing.

Actually... whom I kidding, once you get married you'll be selling all the bikes...hahaha!
You'd think that'd be true, but I scored and got me a girl who rides as well! She brings 3 bikes of her own to the party! :icon_supe

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
You dont always have to sell your **** when you get married. I have been married for 2 years and been together for 10 years. My wife has been dying to get a bike and she is getting ready to take the MSF here in Orlando. I cant wait to not have to tow anyone anymore.

·
Registered
293 Posts
WOW good deal on the bike..

good luck with the marriage i hope all goes well..

instead of driving away in the car dragging aluminum cans are you guys goign to take off on the bike.. cause that would be pretty sweet

·
Registered
842 Posts
Just wait after the wedding. You should get a lot of money. For my wedding we ended up with about 10g in cash/checks/gift cards plus box gifts. But when I think about it we spent about 23g's just to have the wedding.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts