Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a bar drinking my pottsville piss water aka yuengling lager with my buddy Dustin when this twat starts talking about his R1 and how fast it is. I recall in his words it's a rocket ship ..... it runs like a raped date. twat said its in the shop getting a valve job and some extra mods. I asked twat how many miles are on it and what year. 2007 raven edition with only 6700 miles on it. Already getting a valve job buddy. twat then told us how he has a sprocket on his bike that gives him 46 extra horse power. while laughing i asked twat how many teeth are on the sprocket and how fast did he get is up too. Twat thought about this long and hard. I think theres 80-85 teeth. I got it up to about 220 mph people sitting around us who were different types of riders are getting a kick out of this. THey start ripping into him. when i was leaving twat was at the end of the bar not talking to anyone. I guess he will not talk out of his ass again about bikes.

I hope you guys get a kick out of my experience with the twatmister and i would like to hear about your experiences with people talking out of there ass.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Oh yeah for sure. My sprockets added atleast 50 horse! And that yoshi sticker is good for 10 more ponies. Thinkn about get more stickers since they are much cheeper way to add power. Lol

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hahaha don't forget to paint your bike red aswell , that's a lot of extra ponies!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
You know the rules......

- the more stickers, the more HP,
- the longer the exhaust, the easier it is to ride the bike,
- the thicker the tires, the louder they squeal during burnouts,
- coloured brake calipers last longer and have greater stopping power,
- shorty levers add 10HP on their own,
- aftermarket horns reduce HP by 6.234 horses.

Come on people, this is basic rider knowledge.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
You know the rules......

- the more stickers, the more HP,
- the longer the exhaust, the easier it is to ride the bike,
- the thicker the tires, the louder they squeal during burnouts,
- coloured brake calipers last longer and have greater stopping power,
- shorty levers add 10HP on their own,
- aftermarket horns reduce HP by 6.234 horses.

Come on people, this is basic rider knowledge.
They left out that part when I took MSF class.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
A very common misconception concerning the discrepancies between torque and horse power. The bike experiences a significant gain in torque, but there is absolutely no gain of horses whatsoever as a result of doing this mod. Also, your top speed is lowered, and your bike revs higher.

"Say anything with confidence and people will think you are right"

Glad you called the "twat" out on his BS

·
Registered
53 Posts
Most horses come from RACE related stickers!
And RACE fairings add another 20 horses due to aerodynamics and reduced weight... If you have a double bubble RACE screen, + another 5 horses!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
944 Posts
What is seriously the best thing to do, to get the most out of my bike? I HEAR an exhaust system with a power commander can give you 2-5% more horsepower. Also Im pretty sure new sparkplugs and new batteries help it RUN too. The battery on my bike has a date: 3-25-2005 I believe thats the day the dealership got my bike!

Im asking cause I want to get a leo-vince exhaust I heard you dont NEED a power commander but its GOOD to get one. I don't believe that Im pretty sure for epicness you need to get a power commander to make it run smooth, not rich? Maybe im wrong. being a twat!?

Oh yeah, and everyone even new riders know that Rossi Fairings with the 600RR not on it, give you 35+ horsepower. Also, tinted windscreens give you about 5-10 More horsies!

·
Registered
827 Posts
enjoyed the story.

but what i am caught up on is the fact that yueng ling is your local "piss water" some of us chicagoans would kill for such leisure

1 - 17 of 17 Posts