Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep

$100 gets me a black 07 up here and holds it for me just as soon as they are released.

No first come first serve

It's mine,all mine with my name on it.

nanana poopoo,I have the first 07 on .net

·
Registered
361 Posts
you guys crazy to put money without seeing it first, sit on it, feel the control, or read any reviews on it.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shraz said:
you guys crazy to put money without seeing it first, sit on it, feel the control, or read any reviews on it.
It's a Honda

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kd_rome said:
How much did they ask you?
Didn't ask me anything,I just went in today and said I want a black 07......Done deal.

I'll get it for $100 over MSRP out the door,always do.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shiftn3rdon1 said:
nemessis45 said he put downpayment first :)
Well then,i'm the first from Alaska on .net..............and the 2nd in the whole freaken country....on .net

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
alaska cajun said:
Yep

$100 gets me a black 07 up here and holds it for me just as soon as they are released.

No first come first serve

It's mine,all mine with my name on it.

nanana poopoo,I have the first 07 on .net
Not true. That $100 dollars does not do much of anything but let them know you want one that much more. Lets them know you are a quick sale. There will be plenty of those bikes, in part because not a lot of people will be buying them. They should still sell, but won't sell out like previous versions did. If I walk in the day after they get "your" black 07 in and I offer a full cash price on the spot....consider your bike mine. $100 bucks does nothing at all for you....real money talks and most people are tossing down more than $100 dollars to save a bike. They will not give up a sale to wait for you to come in and maybe complete a deal. However, they may call you when it is there and tell you to come in ASAP or your bike is history. Your method of obtaining a bike is not the best way to get a good deal.

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
James06CBR said:
Not true. That $100 dollars does not do much of anything but let them know you want one that much more. Lets them know you are a quick sale. There will be plenty of those bikes, in part because not a lot of people will be buying them. They should still sell, but won't sell out like previous versions did. If I walk in the day after they get "your" black 07 in and I offer a full cash price on the spot....consider your bike mine. $100 bucks does nothing at all for you....real money talks and most people are tossing down more than $100 dollars to save a bike. They will not give up a sale to wait for you to come in and maybe complete a deal. However, they may call you when it is there and tell you to come in ASAP or your bike is history. Your method of obtaining a bike is not the best way to get a good deal.
He said he always get 100 over MSRP out the door, he must have "the hook up".

·
Registered
10 Posts
100.00 Dollars Ant Get U No Where Unless You Got Great Credit And Money Down, But If You Live At Home Then Hell Yea You Got The Bike Cuz You Dont Have No Bill But The Bike

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
alaska cajun said:
Didn't ask me anything,I just went in today and said I want a black 07......Done deal.

I'll get it for $100 over MSRP out the door,always do.
You have a lot of trust in Honda to buy a bike that looks like that for $100 over MSRP considering the price went up for 07. First year model change always has issues....wrong year to buy. Don't say we didn't warn you on this one. I hope for the best and tell us what you think of the bike. We want action shots too damn it! =-)

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
bobbyp600rr said:
He said he always get 100 over MSRP out the door, he must have "the hook up".
I know, I wouldn't call that "the hook up" price....although that is a good price for California or Hawaii. Hell, Alaska may be terrible too with the prices. I don't know, I think it is nuts that these guys put money down on something you couldn't pay me to ride.

·
Registered
628 Posts
NO ONE ******* CARES!!!! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE. QUIT MAKING THREADS ABOUT THE 07 AND HOW MUCH YOU PUT DOWN AND WHAT COLOR YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO WITH IT ONCE YOU GET IT. WHO GIVES A ****? GET YOUR BIKE TAKE SOME PICS POST THEM IN THE PICTURES AREA AND BE HAPPY BUT QUIT MAKING THREADS TELLING US YOUR STEP BY STEPS ON EVERYTHING GOING ON. Sorry Alaska for going off here just tired of seeing these threads.

·
Registered
893 Posts
im sure 100 over msrp out the door is a pretty good price in alaska.. im sure not too many people buy bikes so thats a pretty good deal imo, especially for a new model year, early on.. jeez..

im sure everyone else can get a better deal, but remember you have to drive to get it... usually..

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
James06CBR said:
For starters,I don't live in leachvill like you,I live in Alaska.This is not my 1st,2nd,3rd or 4th purchase form this Honda dealer.They will stand by their word.The bike is mine no matter what some retarted know it all mouth walks in with any amount of cash.

Since you don't know the whole story but yet choose to spout off about it anyway,I'll fill you in on the rest,they know i'm good for it,they know I'll buy it unless I die and i'll buy at the first of the year....paid for,done deal.

Retarted know it all.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
James06CBR said:
You have a lot of trust in Honda to buy a bike that looks like that for $100 over MSRP considering the price went up for 07. First year model change always has issues....wrong year to buy. Don't say we didn't warn you on this one. I hope for the best and tell us what you think of the bike. We want action shots too damn it! =-)
I bought my 03 in January of 03,44,000 miles before the first problem.....new bike just like this one.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jes said:
100.00 Dollars Ant Get U No Where Unless You Got Great Credit And Money Down, But If You Live At Home Then Hell Yea You Got The Bike Cuz You Dont Have No Bill But The Bike
Maybe for a kid that does not know how to develop a relationship with his or her dealer.....Treat them right and they in turn will treat you right.

This not my first bike people.I'm 42 and have been on them since I was 9.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts