Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have two 600rr's. An '07 and an '08. I have Leo vince on one, and stock on the other. I LOVE my Leo, there's no question about that, BUT Im considering something else for the other bike. Im leaning towards Akrapovic, simply for the look and performance, but since youtube videos dont do any bit of justice, Im stuck at a crossroad. Have ANY of you done a side by side comparison with maybe your and a friends bike that happen to have these two brands? Or have any of you maybe owned both? If so, what's your take? Im fine running LV on both bikes, but I figure if Im spending the money, I should try something else...

Thanks guys, sorry to bring this noob topic up again, but I figure Im a little different than just asking which is best, or cheapest, or which gives the bike the most HP...

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
I have an Akrapovic and absolutely love it. I do feel that the Leo does sound a little better, but I also feel that the Akra has a little higher build quality. I highly doubt you would be disappointed with the Akrapovic if you do decide to go that route, and you already have the Leo on one so why not right.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts